What's Your Signature All About?

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 434 comments
Pretty self explanitory. My PS3 got the YLOD, I miss DBeav's Cops & Cruise Club, I know you like the 500, I'm showing off my list of cars, and a quote from the current Photomode Competition.

Mine is just my favorite football (soccer for the Americans) team's motto along with an English transation, which used to be displayed on our old club crest, until it changed in 2002. It can now be found printed on the inside of the fan and player shirts behind the badge.
I put the font in red as it is Arsenal F.C's colour

It always changes between a single line from a song I'm listening to a lot lately. I try to keep it meaningful.

His best quote (in my opinion of course) that isn't funny.

Well, I did have another car page on Facebook- but that got took down after "I infringed copyright"
Even when I posted "Credit to photographer- I don't know who it is, but if I find out ill credit them :)"

So basically, and I wouldn't normally do this, I just want a few likes from car guys to get the ball rolling on the page. Not forcing you to, just some shameless advertising 👍

Just the fanfic I write (but should update more often.)

Could do more, but it seems rather out of place if so.

Mine celebrates asdfmovie and the Mine Turtle. If you click the link, you'll see what I have done on Drawception, where I have made a collage of panels to do with the set of videos.

Why did this thread die? It seems like a good thread. Anyway, reincarnation time:

I have my signature because Cowboy Bebop is a very good show you really should watch. Whoever you are, you'll find something to like about it.

mgs2_hd_fission_mailed_by_toadmushroom95-d716fpi.jpg

I've updated mine to show my neew time zone.

I'd like to think I was the first to use the GMT time zone Sig but I doubt I was.

A quote from Ayrton Senna, and a few shameless plugs links to things.

There was a day when GTP had mysterious superpostwhores running a muck that a special alliance called the league of extraordinary GTP Gentlemen was formed. Just giving them a shout out and paying respect to them.

Back