What's Your Signature All About?

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 434 comments
The first one's obvious.
The second one's there because I'm getting ****ing sick of people starting duplicate threads that don't get closed until they reach 50+ posts.

[/post] because I'm a smartarse.

I like and can speak 2 other languages; Welsh and German.

The German line says "At the moment I'm doing a foreign language assistantship. I help with English. Why am I informing you? Because I can"

The Welsh line says "I want to improve my Welsh. Wales forever. Come on the town!"

I'm also learning basic Dutch so when I'm confident enough I'll add something with that too.

Link to my Facebook.
Link to my Twitter
Link to my ForzaPlanet profile
Link to the Search function to combat duplicate threads.

Thanking toplesscouple for premium.

The colours are for Christmas

Read the User title, and now read the first line.

:mischievous:

41578_304637437182_7898_n.jpg

Read the User title, and now read the first line.

:mischievous:

So in reality, you're a human that eats humans. Cannibalistic, I'm not surprised :sly:.

(Using your user title and first line of your sig metaphorically, of course)

Mine is pretty self explanatory.
GTP registry account
WRS info/Region/Wheel used
I am proud of my platinum which was obtained through hard work

My Signature
Just links to Brony stuff.
My Signature

The powers of Minty Berries with a satisfying Crunch combined with the magic of friendship will always defeat evil!
-Shablagoo, everypony!

Combining this + Ponies.

In case anyone can't view the video in that link, "Shablagoo" is the line Mint Berry Crunch from South Park uses to activate his powers.

The first part is typical racing rule.
The second is something that I wrote while down one day, and one of my friends reminded me of how I'm lucky to have a girlfriend who cares about me, and it made me think of one of my favorite movies, Clerks Silent Bob rarely talks, but when one of the main characters thinks about ending his relationship, Silent Bob tells him that. Kind of represents how I feel, that all the girls in my school are whores and really stupid.

I changed mine up since my last idiom was getting me down some, so I switched to this to remind me how many dices with death I've had recently.

My signature is about how I want Mark Webber to win the next f1 championship, and saying R.I.P Jason Ricahrds (a v8 racer in Australia).

Latest Posts

Back