What's Your Signature All About?

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 434 comments
Well, mine has a link to my sports site The Sports Corner and it's corresponding Facebook and Twitter pages, as well as thanking GTP members who joined. To thank toplesscouple once again for the premo. And a word from me to show my insanity.

I have no idea where the first line of my sig came from.

The second line is a quote from turboash78, in reponse to Eli Manning getting a brand new Corvette for free after being named Superbowl MVP.

Mine is about one fo my favorite car series, and a 49er's player who basically ruined what was the best season in 9+ years.

1st line: RD + M Power.
2nd line: link to ponies I made.
3rd line: Save the manuals!
4th line: The description of the first pony I ever made.

Last edited:
Before I became a dad, I had grand imaginings of a gaming news site, even went as far as forging links with publisher PR departments and the like.

The reality is, I will never have time to contribute to it properly. The link in my signature is a symbollic representation of what might have been.

Mine has so many lines I can't remember them all off the top of my head.

OK. First line (RIP Dan Wheldon) was placed there in the wake of Wheldon's fatal crash.

Second line (function > form forever) is a declaration of opposition to "stance", "hellaflush", and anything that goes along with them.

Third line (duping isn't stealing) pines for the days before GT5 patch 1.07 when you didn't have borrow-glitch valuable cars.

Fourth line is a link to what may be last place on this site lacking frilliness or pinkness.

Fifth line asks you to... ask me about my ghetto wheel setup. G27, TV tray, folding lawn chair. It's cheap, it works. With a heavy book on the back side of the TV tray for balance, it's surprisingly stable and will do until I buy a real wheelstand.

Sixth line shows you I'm an old school brony fighter.

Last edited:
Mine is of a story, a story of how a young man once was a talented test driver but had his dreams stolen away by a fateful accident. An accident that robbed him of that future in the most horrible of ways...

A gear stick to the knee.

Of course, it is likely a derivative work, but I've been wrong before.

Also, things I like. And stuff.

Mine is of a story, a story of how a young man once was a talented test driver but had his dreams stolen away by a fateful accident. An accident that robbed him of that future in the most horrible of ways...

A gear stick to the knee.

I do believe that was a response to a ludicrous claim. :lol:

My first line is reserved for random quotes. Currently is a Love quote. The second line just leads to my car reviews & fan fic.

Thanks to bla bla - they're good bros who gave me stuff.
MAL - I watch anime and I keep a record of sorts in myanimelist.com.
Reviews - the not-constantly-updated G.T.R thread.
Photos - my GT5 gallery. not updated from time to time too.
Fanfic - MyogiWarrior34's Speed Legend series. First part at the Akiyama Chronicles. Second part coming soon.
Reports - my GT5 gaming journal. not really updated constantly too. :\

I'm a lazy ass.

The first line is part of KU's alma mater. I'm a bit of a Jayhawk.

The second is the date I finished my conversion to Judaism - Sivan 27, 5771. (29 June 2011)

The first line is obviously for purpose of WRS.

The links in the second line, the Arsene Wenger one is for one of the funniest gif's I've seen. The premium race meet is for the premium race meet that I organise in fortnightly intervals. The third is the post that I will be nominating for 'post of the year' (at this point).

:guilty: I use every last character/line allowed in my signature block. :lol:
It's mostly because I utilize the wonderful GTPlanet forum mostly for getting together people to race the kind of gt5 cars & race formats that *I* like, that are rather a niche interest, even on this forum, and unheard of in pub lobbies.
So it takes a bit of advertising to round up people interested & fill the grids so we can all get together with like-minded racers & have some fun. :)

Well, the first line indicates how long cars have dominated my mind... second line is a quote from a sticker on Ken Block's Fiesta, and one of the many mottos I live by. Third line is my A-Spec and B-Spec levels, and the last line is a quote I saw on WRC 2, and I can't remember who said it lol.

I have a blog. I write some album reviews now and then. :) Also the part in italics is one of my favourite lyrics.

Back