What's Your Signature All About?

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 434 comments
1. Just my trading stats in GT5.
2. That is my YouTube channel for my music productions and some other stuff too.
3. That is my Imageshack gallery, mainly drifting photos.
4. That is my LFS ID.

I used the smallest font size to recude signature size.

Ooh, the fireworks in this thread. Would've thought I was at a Flyers-Penguins game :lol:. But jokes aside, I came here to post something. Um, my signature contains shoutouts to people who deserve to be recognized (SVX and toplesscouple), links to my various social media things (Twitter and my website SCF Forums), and other stuff for reasons I can't or don't have the will to explain. Should probably add stuff about the Dodge Dart to it, to keep up my persona. The site has bronies, anime fans, and a skinny 16 year old obsessed with a car that he'll probably never buy :lol:. I'd say I've found my place here. Instead of fighting a battle I would never win, I have found something positive.

A bit of a trend has emerged in my sigs. This one made me laugh so much, especially the second bit. :lol: Love you Douglas Adams!

Mine is about what kart and bikes we have at our house. At the limit so I can't add that the 230 is rejetted. (+1.5hp:sly:)
And a little quote from me after I went 'round Daytona at 170mph.

I have changed some stuff since then.

The what formerly a link to my website has been changed to a link to my Formula 1 blog called Formula One - The Grid.

I have removed Sabine Schmitz's quote and also removed Robert Kubica's wish message to make it simpler.

That's all and until the next change!

Changed a little more.. More like add a little more. Obviously, I've added the ''Thanks to toplesscouple for the premium! :cheers:'' which pretty much self explainatory.

Once again, thanks babe!

Addition of my gratitude for Dennisch buying me premium. In orange.

Why? Because Netherlands.

A bit of a trend has emerged in my sigs. This one made me laugh so much, especially the second bit. :lol: Love you Douglas Adams!
:lol: Have to love the Hitchhikers books! I'm watching the BBC series at the moment with some friends and its great!

Well, here in Vancouver there is this college and they have a dedicated "basic education garden" in their courtyard. When you go and take a closer look it's just a bunch of piled up dirt and mounds of mud. If you look closely there is a sign saying "Please be Respectful". In other words my friend and I imagined a bunch of simpletons; after that, we couldn't quit laughing for days after observing the pathetic "basic education garden"

Last edited:
My Honda, and the tagline for Lukey, the manufacturer for the exhaust that's on it.

Also saving the manuals, although I may be buying an auto soon so that might be going out the window :D

My MineCraft server. How to join, and how to support it even if you don't play MineCraft.

"In fact, I think he's useless. You can quote me on that." - Ian Holloway on UEFA chief Michel Platini.

Ollie keeps me believing in football and being outspoken.

My blog, you should check it out! :sly:

Then there is a quote from Senna, about learning who you are and knowing that it's okay to make mistakes when you are going for perfection. 👍

I didn't change mine too much, just altered the time zone difference due to Daylight Savings now that I'm 8 hours behind GMT, not 7.

My sig includes my karting website, the info for the WRS and then a blog I made a long time ago.

I should add my youtube channel (lukeyboyf1 if you are wondering ;) ).

It's a Sterling Moss quote he stated about racing, which i've always enjoyed and can be applied to GT5.

It's various statements referring to my favourite car, my WRS info, info about my online racing history and also the fact that I'm a steward for DaxCobra Racing Leagues.

Back