Wheel Stands, Racing Rigs Cockpits, Pedals, Wheels. Master List

• Thread starter SGETI
  • 1,154 comments
I was hoping there would be some inexpensive homemade stands in here. Sad there are none :(

I need something that can be made of PVC or some other readily available and cheap material, use with a set of CSP, and while sitting in a LaZboy recliner. Any ideas?

I would suggest doing a search on this forum. I do remember some homemade stands under, man cave pictures. When i was looking myself it was easy to locate many different pictures and setups for pvc on this site . I am sure there are numerous links. good luck.

Wonderful Thread !
Thanks alot SGETI !

Now its just the matter of choice... oh my :)
Vote for sticky also btw. (ok it already is. hat the thread burrowed in favs for a while :P)

Forgot to mention the "Virtual Racer X".... http://vrx.ca pretty sweet rig IMHO!

Good idea, but nearly impossible to manage. I would have to check each site daily and then update. Do not forget Shipping would be different to each part of the world.

* For updates, you could always use 'Google Alerts'...
* As for pricing, you could, if you wanted to, just list the 'retail price' and then include a link to the respective website's shipping info/page!

Just suggestions though... :D

Last edited:
updated with the vrx simulator. Sweet set up if you have the money.

google alerts ? beyond my expertise. As i said before pricing and shipping for each unit would be more than i could properly handle.

Ordered March 1 . I got delivery of yesterday.

CST F1 3B

f752d5fb.jpg

fafab41b.jpg

dd0bb3d3.jpg

b36d6e62.jpg

Nice stand Mitch. Good racing the other day, clean and close. As i suggested, please try to include a diagram with measurements so our racing friends may attempt this weekend project.

If looking for a after market custom wheel, from GT styles to Super V8 and Formula, check out simracnwheels.com Adapters, shift paddles, wheel plates and other items.
Thought might like to add to the list of MFG's of add ons.

SimRacnWheels
If looking for a after market custom wheel, from GT styles to Super V8 and Formula, check out simracnwheels.com Adapters, shift paddles, wheel plates and other items.
Thought might like to add to the list of MFG's of add ons.

I would buy the v8 supercar custom wheel....only reason I wont is that theres a 8 month waiting period for wheels.

I can understand being cautious because of the wait. Time is my biggest enemy, as i also work a 4 day 10 hour night job and do these on the weekend. So my biggest assets are my customization and my communication. I try to make sure all emails, questions or anything is answered within 24 hours if not sooner.
I put that time out there as it could take that long, but i try to get them finished sooner than that. I would rather have a longer time, than too short and need to extend it.
Thank you for your interest and feedback.

I can understand being cautious because of the wait. Time is my biggest enemy, as i also work a 4 day 10 hour night job and do these on the weekend. So my biggest assets are my customization and my communication. I try to make sure all emails, questions or anything is answered within 24 hours if not sooner.
I put that time out there as it could take that long, but i try to get them finished sooner than that. I would rather have a longer time, than too short and need to extend it.
Thank you for your interest and feedback.

I sent you an email via your website mate......

He guys, I'm currently playing with a "Playseat" rig & the Logitech G25 and want to update to the Visionracer VR3 with the Thrustmaster 500 if they are still shipping to Europe???

Is this the real deal or can somebody recommend something which is even better? Should be eye candy as well, cause I've to persuade my girl that I can leave it in the living room^^

He guys, I'm currently playing with a "Playseat" rig & the Logitech G25 and want to update to the Visionracer VR3 with the Thrustmaster 500 if they are still shipping to Europe???

Is this the real deal or can somebody recommend something which is even better? Should be eye candy as well, cause I've to persuade my girl that I can leave it in the living room^^

T500, real deal & eye candy? How do you and your girl like these?

http://virtualmotorsportsinc.com

Back