When was the last time you played GT6?

Australia
Where i'm at
xmalcolmpowderx
I am not trolling here. I am just attempting to get a rough idea of how many of us are still playing this game.

I turned it on for about 5 minutes after the Senna update and got bored. Before that, I had not turned it on since around March.

I am yet to turn it on again.

:confused:
Just played it in 3 accounts a few minutes ago.
My account i use for youtube.
My main account.
and an old account i started again from scratch a week ago.

Why i did the :confused:?
You could have created a poll.
1. "I don't play it anymore"
2."Today"
3."This week"
4."Only season events"
5."When i'm bored"
6."I don't play it itself, i only go online against others"

I think much more effective, to create a poll for this.
But that's my opinion.

Bye

a month and a half / 2 months ago...

While many people talk about "sounds" and "premium vs standard" cars.
For me the immersion is killed by the fact that we don't have gridstarts, qualification etc.
Even the rolling start isn't working as it should.

It kills my single-player experience

a month and a half / 2 months ago...

While many people talk about "sounds" and "premium vs standard" cars.
For me the immersion is killed by the fact that we don't have gridstarts, qualification etc.
Even the rolling start isn't working as it should.

It kills my single-player experience
I agree whole heartedly.
:confused:
Just played it in 3 accounts a few minutes ago.
My account i use for youtube.
My main account.
and an old account i started again from scratch a week ago.

Why i did the :confused:?
You could have created a poll.
1. "I don't play it anymore"
2."Today"
3."This week"
4."Only season events"
5."When i'm bored"
6."I don't play it itself, i only go online against others"

I think much more effective, to create a poll for this.
But that's my opinion.

Bye

Should people decide to contribute to this thread, I would rather them give me their own answers, rather than restrict them to answers I have pre-chosen

A couple weeks ago. It just isn't much fun anymore. No grid starts, terrible sounds, gross standard models, etc.

The only time I play it is to randomly grab some car and throw it around the Nurb for an hour or two.

A couple weeks ago. It just isn't much fun anymore. No grid starts, terrible sounds, gross standard models, etc.

The only time I play it is to randomly grab some car and throw it around the Nurb for an hour or two.
Nice, This is what I used to do too. But even that has now become stale and boring.

I think Zahara will make me turn it on for a week or two though.

Should people decide to contribute to this thread, I would rather them give me their own answers, rather than restrict them to answers I have pre-chosen

Yes. but when their answer is not in the poll, they will post.
I do that, actually i did that in the poll "standard cars in gt7? yes or no"
because my answer was: Yes if they replace them with diffrent models.
No if they keep all old models.

But then again, this is your topic.:cheers:
Bye.

Yes. but when their answer is not in the poll, they will post.
I do that, actually i did that in the poll "standard cars in gt7? yes or no"
because my answer was: Yes if they replace them with diffrent models.
No if they keep all old models.

But then again, this is your topic.:cheers:
Bye.

Catchya mate. :cheers:

Yesterday. Am I a GT hardcore fan? Yes. But I really have to admit my interest is dwindling-ish. I still enjoy the feel of driving, so I could do that on a game forever. But I'm creative, so things like new content and then forming VGT RX are keeping me having occasional fun:

Toscana_3.jpg

Polls for all the threads isn't exactly an approach that encourages discussion, and as this is a question that has quite a lot of possible answers, I get where @John_Marsten is coming from. Possibly the old West :P

Technically, I played today; I finally got the massive update to download and install. Played with the new number plate and brake caliper painting features for a total of 20 minutes, then got annoyed by the lack of control we have for the former's placement. As someone who spends a lot of time with Photomode, painting calipers is fun, but I'm still wondering if PD will ever give us the amount of sorting options for the paint chips that we enjoyed in GT5.

Prior to that, I played an hour or so when the last GTAcademy test first opened up, and a few hours the week before that to do the earlier ones, which included a bit of playing around with the Senna content too. Before that, it had probably been February since I last played the game in any reasonable amount, not counting a handful of Photomode shoots.

Properly, when the Senna content was released. Other than that, I log in to get the bonus then and that will be that.

Properly, when the Senna content was released. Other than that, I log in to get the bonus then and that will be that.

Not meaning to single you out, since I've seen a few people share similar sentiments, but why? If you play it that rarely, are you really that concerned with the possibility of more credits? I suppose it'd be easier if you're not playing other games, but personally, I can't be bothered to switch the disc in every day just in case I actually do a race in the near future :P

I always wonder how many people log in daily just for that purpose, and how much of a percentage that makes for PD's "people playing daily" claims.

I'm still playing pretty much weekly, would like to play more often but just don't have the time.

I don't think I've ejected the disc since I got the game though to be honest - pretty sure it's the only game I've played since it came out. I'd expected to have to share my playing time with GTA:V a bit, but that was done and dusted way too quick.

Not meaning to single you out, since I've seen a few people share similar sentiments, but why? If you play it that rarely, are you really that concerned with the possibility of more credits? I suppose it'd be easier if you're not playing other games, but personally, I can't be bothered to switch the disc in every day just in case I actually do a race in the near future :P

I always wonder how many people log in daily just for that purpose, and how much of a percentage that makes for PD's "people playing daily" claims.

Agreed, login in just for the bonus and don't play, is kinda wierd.
Some people maybe wait untill there's so much to do in GT6 and start playing then.
But if you want to do that, you can start you login bonuses again 5 days before you think you want to start again.
Season event have a 7 days rule, like now, in 3 and 10 days, the events change.You can plan ahead.
although, Gt6 startup is faster then GT5, so login in take a few minutes, where GT5 took 5-6 minutes.

Pro- every day login and shut down:
When i work, i login in in the morning, shut down, repeat next day, untill the weekend.
When i get home from work, i'm tired, my elbows hurt, my knees hurt, i'm not in the mood for racing.
But in the weekend i start at 6am until 8Am, do groceries, start at 9am till 11am, and then wake up my kids and have breakfast ( or brunch:D).
I'm sick now, so i have a bit more time every day.

bye.

The login side of things stems from GT5 where credits were hard to get (if you didn't grind or play for hours and hours) and the first couple of months on GT6 before the big payout events started to come online. I do it now, just in case a surprise update comes along and/or I suppose I feel like I'm missing out by not having the bonus at 200% so there might be a bit of OCD in there as well.
My login bonus currently sits at 100% as I have been playing Grid Autosport and as you mentioned I can't be bothered to change over the disc. If I do have an urge to play GT6 then it won't overly bother me, but it was more habit than anything. A slight contradiction there, but there you go.

I last played when the Senna content launched, but that's mostly because my PS3 was at my fiance's house. We moved in together over the weekend, so I'll have the chance to play it more regularly.

I played it Saturday night for just over 4 hours, opened a clean stock lobby for road cars, had between 11 to 16 out on track for most races, & had a jolly good time. Then on Sunday morning I watched my glorious exploits from the night before by viewing all the replays I'd saved. Best thing on TV!

:D

Back