Which car are you going to drive for the very first time on Zahara track?

• Thread starter Fender_st
  • 397 comments
A box with 4 wheels. :)

This?

4D89E67453B7942F96F519D2D6C6.jpg

:)

Since I'll most likely be opening a Sierra one make Nismo GT-R Lobby, I'll most likely end up driving the Nismo first.

What's all the hype about the Nismo GT-R? Forgive me for not knowing anything about it, but it just seems like another GT-R with some stuff tacked onto it.

What's all the hype about the Nismo GT-R? Forgive me for not knowing anything about it, but it just seems like another GT-R with some stuff tacked onto it.
600HP stock GT-R that looks unique.

Its new. Even if its just a stack of bodykit instead of entirely new model, Its still new. I could be careless about it tbh.

Well it ended up being the 67 Cougar XR7. I was in it already and jumped into the 1st little practice thingy with it to get a look at the track.

I will be taking my GT40 LM out there later today to do the first full lap without traffic and see how it does.

I'm debating between the Chevy Camaro and Dodge Challenger (new models). After that, I'll probably take a Cobra for a spin - hopefully not too literally!

True to my word, I drove my Renault R8 Gordini on Zahara first. I think I'll post a photo later today after I get home from work.

If GT could have a bike, this would be the thing I would drive for the very first time on Zahara, a MotoGP bike would be cool. :D

Nismo GTR.

Car is just begging for Zahara.

And people just dismissing it as just another GTR, no it is much more than just another GTR, it's the GTR that got expelled from school for beating up the principal.

Back