Which track would you most like to see updated in GT6?

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 46 comments

Which track do you want to be updated? (note all the layout included)

• Total voters
Bahrain
Parts Unknown
DM me
DM me
We've already seen the updated Goodwood Hillclimb 2014 and Suzuka 2014 so if you could select any already-exist track in Gran Turismo 6 to be updated so what will it be?

I would say some of them as example:
indianapolis road course and Circuit de Monaco

I will had a poll later but after i see what players in here wants.

Nordschleife with current patches/graffiti/overgrowth/etc, or at least seasonal changes.

Then Daytona RC, as it, & Monaco, are well out of date.

If it's about tracks that already exist in the game, then I would like to see some of the original courses like Gran Valley, Trial Mountain, SSR5 etc., receive time and weather changes.
This. They need new textures/weather/day-night
And Monaco.

If it's about tracks that already exist in the game, then I would like to see some of the original courses like Gran Valley, Trial Mountain, SSR5 etc., receive time and weather changes.

This would make me a happy camper.

You shouldn't have allowed multiple votes b/c the answer would then be all of them.

If you want me to remove them, then say so and I will.

Realistically tho, I would like to see downgrades for Fuji. I really miss the older layouts.

Poll added
You forgot La Sarthe.

Well... Historically, the 3 most known races in the world are Monaco F1 Grand Prix, Indianapolis 500 and the 24 Hours of Le Mans ("The Greatest Spectacle in Racing")

All these tracks are standard ones. It's a shame :(
They should be PD's priority.

:lol:@ the title. Shouldn't it read "Which track would you most like to see updated in GT6"?

I voted for SSR's and Monaco.

I would love to see the SSR's in daylight and, Monaco is depressingly under detailed and outdated. And how about some sort of official licence so it's actually called Monaco GP Circuit?

Monaco, without a doubt. I don't mind if they don't change the layout (probably won't be able to due to licensing reasons), it just needs new textures and time change/weather. Monaco at night... :drool:

You shouldn't have allowed multiple votes b/c the answer would then be all of them.

If you want me to remove them, then say so and I will.

Realistically tho, I would like to see downgrades for Fuji. I really miss the older layouts.

Well i can't change how many votes allowed so if you can remove them then just do it.

You forgot La Sarthe.

Well... Historically, the 3 most known races in the world are Monaco F1 Grand Prix, Indianapolis 500 and the 24 Hours of Le Mans ("The Greatest Spectacle in Racing")

All these tracks are standard ones. It's a shame :(
They should be PD's priority.

The reason why i didn't add the green hell or la sarthe is because la Sarthe has already got a 2013 one and not sure about how the updated nurburgring will be but i will add them any way right now.

Other things, the course that seems to me the most that was left unfinished is Special Stage Route 5, when it made the jump from GT4 to GT5 lost a lot of it's atmosphere, the track currently seems a bit sterile lacking sponsorship, lighting, spectators. When racing on it in previous GT's it felt like a sponsored event, currently feel more like illegal street racing:irked:. I assume a lot of this was dumped for graphical performance reasons, but appears PD didn't finish this track.

Indianapolis Motor Speedway needs updated layout.

London, there was talk early on (Prologue) that there might of been a larger version.

High Speed Ring, lack of trees seems barren to previous versions GT1-GT2 had more.

The reason why i didn't add the green hell or la sarthe is because la Sarthe has already got a 2013 one and not sure about how the updated nurburgring will be but i will add them any way right now.

It's not what we can really call "update"
The track is still outdated, even the 2013 layout is obsolete. Botched job to be honest

Hello all, I voted for the tracks that did not have the opportunity to set the day and night, I think that all tracks should have the ability to change the time of day, especially street circuits would look great if they were able to set hour of race.

A lough there is a lot of support for Monaco to be updated to real spec unfortunately we will all have to wait until that poisoned dwarf dies and releases his greed grip on formula one.

I voted for Indianapolis, Deep Forest, Grand Valley, Trial Mountain, Cote d'Azur and Special Stage Route 5. Maybe Laguna Seca too... The rest are quite good for me.

I voted for Indianapolis, Mazda Raceway, and Cote d'Azur. If I were to choose between the 3 in terms or importance for updating, I would select Indianapolis since the grandstands have been changed in sections and new gp/road course layouts for Indycar, Moto GP, and sports cars.

Latest Posts

Back