Which track would you most like to see updated in GT6?

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 46 comments

Which track do you want to be updated? (note all the layout included)

• Total voters
Fuji I think is long overdue for an update. At least put weather/time change on.

Hello all, I voted for the tracks that did not have the opportunity to set the day and night, I think that all tracks should have the ability to change the time of day, especially street circuits would look great if they were able to set hour of race.
Deep forest at night. Good idea.

I rather they downgrade as in track years and give us the classical layout's.

Classic spa 1960's
Classic silverstone 1980's
Classic Monza 1960's

A classic Nürburgring and La Sarthe would be great!

316910741_e09f40fdd2_b.jpeg

A classic Nürburgring and La Sarthe would be great!

316910741_e09f40fdd2_b.jpeg

Simply amazing a game developer one day will get this message and run with it. instead of giving us token cars that look out of place :( common pd make it happen. Imagine

I'd like to see PD update the following:

Fuji - Current layout, plus bring back the 80's & 90's versions last seen in GT4. If possible add in the original version with the banking. Weather/Time change on all variants.

Daytona - As others have mentioned, the road course needs some work to bring it up to the current configuration

Laguna Seca - While it has been improved for GT6, I think the track still needs work. Weather/Time change too!

Cote 'd' Azur - In need of complete overhaul, worth picking up the license for the actual track if possible

Nurb - While it looks good, it should be updated as I don't think it's the most accurate version anymore. If I remember correctly, it's not laser-scanned like Forza 5 and Assetto Corsa(future release).

Out of that list...

-Daytona: Road Course is out of date for starters, Should be up to date & relevant to what I can watch on TV.
-Laguna Seca: Don't update it, just replace it with Sonoma Raceway (formerly Infineon). It's bigger and more fun, IMO
-Deep Forest: Classic GT track that'd be interesting to see a 'update' and/or expansion of.
-TR246: All I can see when driving here, is PS2 assets. I don't approve.
-SSR5/7: Lots of potential here if PD were to 'open' the connections between all SSR tracks (SSRX findings, etc)
-Nurb: For this track, I'd like the 'update' to be additional seasons, Fall/Winter/etc. GT's version is too clean, no overgrowth or over-abundance of graffiti.

I was always wondering where exactly Cape Ring was, in-game it is in PDI (Kazunorikhestan as I like to call original tracks with no established location in the real world). But onto the topic, Cape Ring's GT5 lighting really bothers me and it looks kinda barren. The layout of the course itself however is great.

I'd like to see the kerbs on Spa changed to the correct red and yellow, as opposed the to red and white we have in game. Little things.

images

Back