Who can I contact about Azure Flare stalking me?

• Thread starter Mayaman
  • 25 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayaman

Premium
As many of you who know me here I'm a super nice guy and have contributed a ton to the community. Yet Azure Flarze has made it his personal mission to F with me on this forum.

I've tried explaining things to a certain mod from the UK only to get points deducted and snarky stalking and responses by both parties.

I've posted for sale items in the correct forum only to have the same member stalk me there even though he has no interest at all in any items, except to stalk me

I don't need this garbage. Self righteous busy body's like this guy are the kind of people who prod and poke and then try and look innocent when mods come around.

Thanks

As many of you who know me here I'm a super nice guy and have contributed a ton to the community. Yet Azure Flarze has made it his personal mission to F with me on this forum.

I've tried explaining things to a certain mod from the UK only to get points deducted and snarky stalking and responses by both parties.

I've posted for sale items in the correct forum only to have the same member stalk me there even though he has no interest at all in any items, except to stalk me

I don't need this garbage. Self righteous busy body's like this guy are the kind of people who prod and poke and then try and look innocent when mods come around.

Thanks

Well I hope you'll be glad that someone other than your stalker found this misplaced message first, and has taken care of reporting it to the person(s) you're looking for. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Who can I contact about Azure Flare stalking me
https://www.gtplanet.net/faq/#reporting-posts-to-moderators
https://www.gtplanet.net/faq/#contest_moderation
You seem to have posted a group buy interest check for items you don't yet own. Is this correct?

https://www.gtplanet.net/faq/#reporting-posts-to-moderatorshttps://www.gtplanet.net/faq/#contest_moderationYou seem to have posted a group buy interest check for items you don't yet own. Is this correct?

Incorrect, there is a general Dbox thread that I have Dbox 4x available. That is an amendment to that thread. Its pretty simple. The fact that its being made complicated is because of the for-mentioned stalking.

In simple terms, someone doesn't like someone else and will try their best to stalk, badger, and goad someone into saying something they shouldn't. Its pretty obvious really. Especially since I've move the thread to the Rumble strip, and yet somehow they still aren't happy.

Give me a break. :| No offense to any mod, but this is a pretty clear example of stalking.

Last edited:
Incorrect, there is a general Dbox thread that I have Dbox 4x available. That is an amendment to that thread. Its pretty simple.
I'm a little confused.

I don't see a "general Dbox" thread. I see an "Updated and exciting D-Box news" thread, in which you say:

I've been in touch with my friends and have some exciting updates. I'm trying to have a new run of the SRP-120 Dbox units produced for the Sim-Racing community. For those of you not familiar with the SRP-120, it is kind of the holy grail of sim racers looking for D-Box. It is not as overwhelming, expensive, or hard to setup as the SRP- 4x or the loose actuators.

Everything comes in a nice tidy little package that is basically the perfect width for 99% of every rig on the market! Not kidding here, you can mount literally any rig, consumer or home made to this thing, I have had one for 4 years and as far as I know it was one of the last ones produced ever. The thing is wonderful.

The best thing is that in the future, if you desire, you can purchase a set of loose actuators, and send the SRP to D-Box and they will reprogram it for you to work at a 4x unit. For a really reasonable fee as well.

Please post in this thread your interest as I need to have a minimum amount of interest in order to have this happen.

Thanks and I'm really excited about this news.
And that rather sounds like a group buy interest check to me. I don't see anything about you having "Dbox 4x" available there. There was another thread called "Exciting D-box news in the rumble strip" which seemed to be an advert for your "Updated and exciting D-Box news" - though it contained no links and didn't even direct people to the correct forum. That has been removed now, however, as we do not permit cross forum advertising of users' other threads.
The fact that its being made complicated is because of the for-mentioned stalking.

In simple terms, someone doesn't like someone else and will try their best to stalk, badger, and goad someone into saying something they shouldn't. Its pretty obvious really. Especially since I've move the thread to the Rumble strip, and yet somehow they still aren't happy.

Give me a break. :| No offense to any mod, but this is a pretty clear example of stalking.
Okay. What part of my previous response where I gave you a direct link to your direct question were you unhappy about?
That answers your question in its entirety.

There was another two dbox threads deleted by a mod. Its ok I'm done with trying to help this community. I'm still LOL at daans attempts to feign his objectivity and feeling the need to flex his mod muscle. Funny stuff.

Thanks foe the detailed write up.

There was another two dbox threads deleted by a mod.
You mean the one where you deleted all the info?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/310281/

mayaedit.jpg

And to prove that you were the only person to edit it...

mayaedit2.jpg

So don't give us your crap.

LOLOL

Anything I've deleted, posted, edited in these threads has been 100% because of the professional stalk job by you and azure, plain and simple.

You can skew it all you want and play all the games you want. Which I'm sure you will.

Anything I've deleted, posted, edited in these threads has been 100% because of the professional stalk job by you and azure, plain and simple.
So are you saying you're not in control of what you post? Perhaps we should ban your account in order to protect you. Perhaps if you didn't consistently break our rules, we wouldn't have to "stalk" you...

That's good too. I wouldn't want to be seen as being amateur.

You can skew it all you want and play all the games you want. Which I'm sure you will.
You're the one playing games. I advise you to stop before you lose your ability to post. 💡

There you go again daan, goading, putting words in peoples mouths and threatening my posting privileges. Like I said I am done posting about anything for sale. You can take compete credit for it.

And for the record I've said nothing to you to have my posting privileges revoked, its just you're very sensitive. And you also seem to think that because you're a mod, nobody can have a debate with you. Two very bad traits to have, as a mod.

If you go through my post history, and not listen to Azure, you'll see I'm a very good member of this community.

OK have a nice weekend.

LOLOL

I'm still confused. A mod deleted the threads where you were selling "Dbox 4x"... but you deleted them?

To be honest, you are kinda bad mouthing him and coming off quite rude. The mods have to deal with a lot of crap on a regular basis, and they would prefer not to have to deal with more. If you are as good of a member that you say you are, I would suggest you just ignore Azure Flare and stop flaring up at the mods.

Hey...If you can and willing to talk to azure, then talk to him. If he still annoys you then report him again. Chill, relax.

Ignore function is a part of the site...

Buddy, thats the first thing I did. Dude goes out of his way to make sure I can't post anything here about goods for sale. Its OK, I won't post anything for sale here, community loss.

As far as I'm concerned the case is closed. No biggie.

This story has me very confused. What exactly do you want to happen? You've been given the options.

Well... what was the point of this thread?

I would like to take this moment to clarify that people who are...

a super nice guy and have contributed a ton to the community
...don't continually break the site rules by posting advertisements or solicitations outside of designated areas or without proper authorization even when they are a member who can post in the designated area, just because the...
super nice guy

...thinks that the designated area is not the best place for them to be posted in.

LOL, another quote? You made your point, you won! You're victorious! I'll never post anything in the black hole called the Trading Post again.

Here is my sword, you have won the battle of the boards. Enjoy.

Edit: Just out of curiosity, are most of the offended Brits, or from the EU? Just curious.

To put my 2 cents in here, you put up in the traders forum a replica "sim seat" (not by them) up for sale and I contacted you on that thread itself along with sending you a pm / convo about it. I have not had a response from you.

The bottom line is you live in the same city as me, and it is totally not acceptable to even give me a simple response of "it is no longer" available.

I have been a part of this community a long time before you have even knew of its existence. I have known Daan, Famine and every other mod here since the early 2000's knowing full well they do not simply stalk or delete posts in an unprofessional manner.

It actually burns to think in any world of existence that you would question the long standing order of this community in any sense, shape or form.

As for Azura, although the two of us have a short time responding towards each other in this community, I can not vouch for him being "a good member of this community" I can state that he has been a good influence of laughter and wit on a positive note. I am not going to spend my time digging through your posts in which you claim he is "after you" over the simple reason you can't give me the respect of a simple answer to a question in a private convo along with a simple response to a thread you posted.

We live in the same city dude and if you know anything about our area, you would know respecting each other goes a long way to helping each other be successful.

I apologize now to the mod staff for what this is going to bring, but it needed to be said from an outside source of any power struggle.

Last edited:
Maybe I just care enough about the well being of this forum that I see others who clearly don't follow the Acceptable User Policy that he agreed to when he signed up for this website.

I see someone who clearly doesn't know that, and I feel like someone should step in before they get in trouble. I'd rather do that than see someone get banned.

Last edited:
LOL, another quote? You made your point, you won! You're victorious! I'll never post anything in the black hole called the Trading Post again.

Here is my sword, you have won the battle of the boards. Enjoy.

Edit: Just out of curiosity, are most of the offended Brits, or from the EU? Just curious.
Before I assuage your curiousity, I'd like you to satisfy mine - you seem to be able to find time to write lots of pithy comments about other members' characteristics but not an awful lot to answer the questions I'm asking you that are intended to help you resolve your issue.

You may PM me with your responses, since there doesn't seem to be an awful lot of point in this thread if all you're going to do is drop in, accuse a couple of members of doing things and sashay away again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back