why?

• Thread starter AutoDan43
  • 11 comments
United States
virginia
DJS__44
why is this the only game i constantly freeze on. i tired of racing for hours and then my game freezes before i leave the lobby, thus not saying my data. i even clean the disk frequently but it doesn't help. i think it has to do with the last update because it didn't happen when the game first came out so polyphony digital, if u can understand wat im saying then can u PLZ fix this problem. it is really starting to piss me off

Why is this the only game I constantly freeze on? I'm tired of racing for hours and then my game freezes before I leave the lobby, thus not saving my data. I even clean the disk frequently but it doesn't help. I think it has to do with the last update because it didn't happen when the game first came out so, Polyphony Digital, if you can understand what I'm saying, then can you please fix this problem? It is really starting to piss me off.

You should read some of the rules when posting on this site first.... You know, your grammatical errors.

Back on topic. I'm going to say it's your internet, assuming that you're playing online. It's happened to me before while racing online so I just waited a couple days and it went back to normal.

yeah sorry i was typing fast but the the thing is this i the only game i have these problems with. i play other games online that i don't have these problems with ex. MW2, Black Ops,MW3,Little Big Planet,F1 2011 etc. if it was my internet, i would be having problems on every game i play online

Do you have your own menu music? If you do, try deleting that. Also try deleting your cache on both the PS3 and in the game.

Me and my friends get occasional freezing when trying to leave an online room. Sometimes it's a complete lockup that requires pushing the power button which really sucks. When I'm leaving a Seasonal race it will freeze with the GT symbol in the center of the screen. I'm pretty sure it's been like this since the 2.04 or 2.05 update. It seems like a beta quality update.

P.S. Try to make your thread title relevant to your topic. It will get more attention that way.

why is this the only game i constantly freeze on. i tired of racing for hours and then my game freezes before i leave the lobby, thus not saying my data. i even clean the disk frequently but it doesn't help.

How should we know? Would you also like to know how the universe came into existence? Because we don't know that either.

i think it has to do with the last update because it didn't happen when the game first came out so polyphony digital, if u can understand wat im saying then can u PLZ fix this problem. it is really starting to piss me off

Even if PD are reading this, which is very highly unlikely, I doubt they'd understand you with the poor use of English you've shown.

Back