Wolla-wolla-ding-dong 5.0L+ Supercar Mashup

When should we end this racing series?

• Two events after le Sarthe with both venus voted for.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Willfred_1
you don't need to say who's fast and who's slow as we've all raced each other in different cars
I know im slow if not the slowest but at the nurburg ring im one of the quicker ones (gt500 I came third ) so putting every one on level terms is one one track is pointless and you would probably have to do a quali series to get an accurate picture of the pace of drivers.

im just feel that i think every one should just pick a car. split the series into two classes (90's dtm and present dtm) and be done with it as won half of your selection was built to very different regulations to the others

Well then we do a quali series on 3 different tracks to get a true reflection of who's who in the zoo, using the same car. Will it seems u're missing the point here...... WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE A CHAMPIONSHIP WHERE WE CAN ALL RACE EACH OTHER AND ANYONE CAN WIN........ and by using different cars we can do that. So let's do a little quali series. No more excuses, no more talk talk talk..... just bring your A game and come show us what you got. Once we know everyone's pace we can make a fantastic series. If you're fast...... show it :)
If you're not then accept it and accept a faster car. Who knows...... we will definitely have suprises I'm sure. But this is a chance to prove your metal ;)

Accept a faster car. That's hilarious. Uhh, yes plz, thank you. I think its a great idea. I know so many people in this game that are aliens. Any GT player knows what that is. Scale is an alien. Sry scale, I know everyone is always stroking you and talking about how fast you are. But it's true. This a could be a great system that provides great racing and good battles throughout. I would love a faster car but what if qualifying puts me in a slower class? Time to dig. I will be interesting for the middle speed guys.

Well all race cause we want to win and have fun. But we also want to measure ourselves against the next guy and find a rival..... and then beat him. This is a perfect way to find a rival and at the same time race against everyone else too!!

OneManRiot
As stated before. I dont care if I qualify in the fast or slow group, I just want my Alfa... Lol

Well it looks to be the second slowest car so you're welcome to it. But I know you have some secret setups to make it work...... I've seen you flying in that thing. Probably got some Ferrari performance parts attached lol.

Our quali should be done on three tracks with a recommended car from the online tab, so no set up can be done.

We use racing soft tyres and do an out lap, then two flying laps, with the fastest counting.

After all three tracks get the average overall time from all three fastest laps, and slot the drivers into their groups.

I also suggest only ONE car for each group.

Fastest Car / Slower Quali Drivers:
Astra

Mid Car / Mid Quali Drivers:
TT

Slowest Car / Fastest Quali Drivers:
Alfa

We don't need to over complicate this at all.

@Will - Your example using Nurb as a reference is a little false, its a track that doesn't get raced on by a lot of drivers, so its all about track knowledge there. I will get my a s s handed to me there, because I hate it and never race there.

@ Canu - I will be keen for a little testing later.

Hey guys. Sorry, been hectic busy lately, but I am loving these ideas. I think we are really onto something here!

Driver - I was also thinking about doing that shootout comp on 3 different tracks in cars from the recommended tab. That shootout comp will be fantastic in its own right!

I do think however that we should allow more than 1 car for each group as some guys might struggle to get the correct car. Also it might help to mix up the results even more. For example the Audi A4 might perform average at a high downforce track but be able to do a little better at a low downforce track...

Im up for some testing tonight (before the back nine at the masters LOL)? Maybe at about 8pm gmt?

I know this sounds stupid, but how do u highlight another persons comment?? ill be on for practice tonight, but may get dc because my internets being weird lol, need a new one. sassa i see u online on gt5, but i never see u in an actual lobby, same with greest so i cant join (enless im just clicking on it at the wrong time lol) because i saw that uve hit a barrier were u cant go much faster, so i could possibly help?

driver, i think we need more than 1 car in each group so people can get a good set up, (still think CLK is tooooooo fast lol, or its my setup of that car i dont know) so yer
alfa and calibra
TT and A4
Astra and M3
how does the ISF concept stand up to them, is it any good?? could go in middle group

I will be online later to join you all as well.

My thinking of only one car per group, is to try have the best of both worlds, reading a few comments about running the same car series, I was kinda thinking that all the drivers that are in one group would be on equal footing.

Just an idea.

Scale96
who voted for week after la sarthe at nordshielfe :( thats pooey lol

Sunday is my last race in the current series.... either way I've had enough. So Scale we can make la Sarthe a race for the title. If I beat you I think it will be pretty tight who will be leading,so let's go for it lol! I could be wrong about the points tho ;)
I don't know how to highlight what someone writes on a computer, I use my iPhone to mail and it's different I'm sure ?

Gotta say..... that DTM testing was amazing guys, the racing was so close and I think everyone won a race. And yes.... Will won 3!

I accidentally vote for week after nurburg. Scratch that vote plz. Yeah scale I have hit a wall need some pointers for sure.

Yeah scale I have hit a wall need some pointers for sure.

Me too...

Umm, grumble, sniff, snort, I... umm, well you know, umm, well, umm...

I need help learning how to set up a car

Sass and I have always been formidable competition in the past. Not towards each other, but towards the rest of the field. I just dont get how suddenly we are being handed our asses. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated...

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

greestlightnin
Me too...

Umm, grumble, sniff, snort, I... umm, well you know, umm, well, umm...

I need help learning how to set up a car

Sass and I have always been formidable competition in the past. Not towards each other, but towards the rest of the field. I just dont get how suddenly we are being handed our asses. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated...

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Greest...... Sassa..... you guys are driving the slowest car in the field you know, what do you expect. I think when we do the same car shoot out with no setup we'll find you guys are on it ;)

I always make one horrible mistake that ruin my finishing position. Damn, I wish I hadn't miss the DTM practice session. Sounds like you guys had fun. Uhh, what car was Will driving? Heehee.

Audi TT...... Homes was in the A4, Scale in the Alfa, Zuat in the CLK and myself and Driver in the Calibra....... and we were all very even :)
Think we should cancel the race tonight and do testing instead or start doing shoot out lap times!! Yeh yeh!!!!!

yer FANTASTIC RACING LAST NIGHT best fun i hade with u guys since the lupo cup practice lol,
will audi TT 597pp
homes A4 595pp
Zuat CLK or Astra dont no lol 605-610pp
me alfa maxpp
101 and canu calibra maxpp

So greest, bubble and sassa do u want to practice dtm on trial mountain sometime in the week or today, and find out what class ur all in :)

Back