Wolla-wolla-ding-dong 5.0L+ Supercar Mashup

When should we end this racing series?

• Two events after le Sarthe with both venus voted for.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Points update:

WollaWollaPoints-round8.jpg

yer FANTASTIC RACING LAST NIGHT best fun i hade with u guys since the lupo cup practice lol,
will audi TT 597pp

So greest, bubble and sassa do u want to practice dtm on trial mountain sometime in the week or today, and find out what class ur all in :)

i was running 595 pp then
but we all ran 600 last night as they had better tunes on their cars but i still won one

You know what's great about golf, bubble? Its worldwide. Golf, F1, and soccer(futbol). We all have an intestinal in common. Uhh, and pizza!!

Sassafrass_3
You know what's great about golf, bubble? Its worldwide. Golf, F1, and soccer(futbol). We all have an intestinal in common. Uhh, and pizza!!

What's great about golf is that you can watch the grass grow back all the way from where the ball was hit by the time the next player is up. Rinse and repeat.

Another good international sport is Motocross.

congtats canu on a great win!
same for bubba. what a shot on the 10th
I will do the points later.
anybody up for some Dtm testing later?

I must be the first person ever to say im bored of winning
however winning in testing doesn't mean much as lot of you guys were/still playing catch up as i had a prepared car sitting in my garage.
but I might try the m3 next time
and need to get another TT-R to see if putting stage 3 on and restricting it improves it

Last edited:
I am officially a muppet!

I made a mistake in the formulas in my spreadsheet where I track the points...

Sorry Canu! Congrats Scale.

Here are the proper points:

WollaWollaPoints-Round9.jpg

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances
Greg (homes) was brutally murdered outside his home today. eyewitness reports say a man wearing a south African rugby shirt continuously kicked him while shouting that'll teach you for getting the points wrong.
the man then ran off.
apparently his last words were 'sorry canu'

because of this the dtm will not continue

Willfred_1
Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances
Greg (homes) was brutally murdered outside his home today. eyewitness reports say a man wearing a south African rugby shirt continuously kicked him while shouting that'll teach you for getting the points wrong.
the man then ran off.
apparently his last words were 'sorry canu'

because of this the dtm will not continue

Haha. Too far.

Congratulations Scale! Well done. I hired a guy to cut the brake lines in your DTM car. Hopefully that'll give us a chance. Not sure why Im telling everyone that information.

Latest Posts

Back