World of WarCraft: Warlods of Draenor

• Thread starter Luminis
  • 1 comments
Germany
Duisburg
WarlordsofDraenorLogo_Shadow.png

It is the era of an Old Horde, forged with steel rather than fel blood. A union of great orc clans, the Iron Horde, tramples the planet Draenor beneath terrifying war machines. Azeroth falls next. Worlds uncounted will follow.

You must mount a desperate charge on Draenor – savage home of orcs and adopted bastion of stoic draenei – at this pivotal moment. Your allies are legends from across time; your fortress a foothold in an alien land. Lead the armies of one world against another…before the future itself is unmade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It kinda struck me as odd that we're lacking a threat for the current WoW expansion, so thought it'd be about time someone made one :lol: WoW doesn't seem to be a big topic on GTP, but it'd be nice to see who's into it.

So, who's still playing or got back in recently? What's your main, your level? How are you liking WoD so far? The usualy stuff I guess...

Might as well leave my battle.tag and realm:
Luminis#1377 (so darn close to being leet :indiff)
Realm: Mal'Ganis

/edit: Aaaand there's a typo in the threat title, godamnit :grumpy:

I've gotten back into it after quitting back in Wrath (which is what, 6 years or so now?). Honestly, it's pretty enjoyable. They've come a long way, and it's by far the most polished MMO experience I've ever played. The garrison thing is pretty brilliant, the questing and story is reasonably well done, and the max level dungeons are pretty challenging for everyone (not just the healer and tank).

Imari-Frostmourne <> Holy Priest

Worth playing if you ever enjoyed WoW, imo.

Back