Worlds ugliest racecars?

• Thread starter Mt. Lynx
  • 379 comments
Apart from it being a hideous breeze block on wheels?

If you say so it looks good to me and I liked almost all Can-Am cars. The 2J reminds me of any other can-am car just with closed of rear wheel panels like 80s Le Mans cars had.

Pulled apart even better.

If anything the ugliest car from Can-Am was a chaparral but wasn't the 2J but rather the 2H.
TonyFerrariChaparral2H2.jpg

Bringing this thread back for this monstrosity, the Zulltec Z72, an FIA CN Prototype which will be eligible for the new LMP3 class in the Asian Le Mans Series. I've likened it to one of those knock-off cars built off of a small two-door sports car chassis. The design is just so basic. It's just plain ugly. :yuck:

DSC_0887.jpg
Scrolling through 7 pages this one takes the win 👍
Someone call Jeremy Clarkson so he can blow it up with a tank, or launch it with an air bazooka!

Late 2006 as they were still testing them before they raced if I recall.

Its far more aerodynamic then those bricks we actually reffered to as cars.
Thanks.

But it's the ugliest thing I've seen since the COTs. Lol

The new Ford truck is rather hideous in all forms.

29coopernose.jpg

Absolutely agree. It honestly looks like they ripped off a lot of elements from their competitors and just mashed them into one ugly box.

They look nothing like their real life versions.

Very few race series do these days, really the only ones I can think of that actually look like the street versions are the "TCC" series, some of the GT3 cars and Aussie V8's.

I'll give ugliest to the Lotus E22, 2nd place (my opinion) is the Caterham CT05, and bronze goes to the STR9, because it has the most pronounced schlong-nose out there.

I'll give ugliest to the Lotus E22, 2nd place (my opinion) is the Caterham CT05, and bronze goes to the STR9, because it has the most pronounced schlong-nose out there.

"Schlong-nose." Can I use that now? :lol:

Back