Worst You've Dealt With Online...

First off: I don't get it, where you find such horrible lobbies!?
Seriously dudes, search with srf off, abs only, decent grammer in lobbytitle, know your "enemies" (by looking who's inside a lobby and with whom you had to deal with in the past etc.) and you will never meet silly kids in Red Bulls on Monaco. ;)
Anyway, I want to share my recent research on how to uncover idiots who join your room to mess it all up (in- or unintentionally, doesn't matter):
However, don't take my advises too serious, although they're evidently gathered (sort of). :P

You have to use the memberlist to discover poor and/or rude drivers.
1. Default (white) racing gear = 85% chance guy can't handle his car and will mess your race up.
2. Ingame nickname and/or psn id is either "The_Stig", "The_Stig(any number)" or something like "M.Schuhmacher", "S.Vettel", "A.Senna" or similar = 95% chance guy will ruin everyone's race who meet him on track.
3. psn id is written in CAPITAL LETTERS, leetspeak (e.g. tH3_5tiG) and/or decorated with "xxX", "XXX", "xXx" etc. = 98% chance he's a fool, minor or both.
4. Guys who exclusively use their Elise 111R '04, in any race - for hours. You should kick them.
5. Worst case scenario occurs when above statements come together in one person who connects to your lobby = 100% chance to take action immediately.
Well I use a white suit,why would I buy another one?

Well I use a white suit,why would I buy another one?
This one busts schmoke's theory a bit.
About #2. Not really, someone could be a great fan of Senna(of which there are many, same with Schuey, Vettel)
3. Kinda. That 98 seems a bit high but yeah, agree for the most part.
4. Why? I use my Rocket in the same way in some lobbies. It's a car which they may enjoy driving a lot, and they may be a cleaner racer than you...
5. No. Never presume someone will be an idiot because they have one of or all of these traits. Kicking someone over the nickname they chose, their PSN (which could be from years ago) and their car within 5 minutes is just plain wrong, unless they break lobby rules or have previous with you.

That's why I claimed, don't take my theories too serious.
These are funfacts of course, I personally know at least two clean drivers with triple x around their ids.
So, easy. But for #1 and #3: it becomes more and more evident, at least in this region of the world. :)

I was just kicked for overtaking the host... in a Midget (with Troll Car tune). This was a 500pp lobby, and everyone was in the typical muscle car with only power upgrades crashing into each other (it was labeled as "Clean"). Not my best experience!

Some kid cycled through his entire garage trying to find a car to beat @MrUnknown's Cappuccino last night...

Proper upstart tween with a mic. Urgh.
There was also a crapton of terrible drivers who were ramming everyone. I really wanted to destroy them physically in my Veyron.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a "cop" lobby?
People drive at a set limit (normally 70mph) on a single side. It's basically a cruise lobby with police who give you warnings. Get enough and you're kicked.

People drive at a set limit (normally 70mph) on a single side. It's basically a cruise lobby with police who give you warnings. Get enough and you're kicked.
On some of the tamer ones you just have to change cars. I've actually never got past one :lol:. I got a warning for not controlling my Shelby, and a ticket for wreckless driving.

On some of the tamer ones you just have to change cars. I've actually never got past one :lol:. I got a warning for not controlling my Shelby, and a ticket for wreckless driving.
I kinda despise those ones.

I've changed from my Fiat 500"r" to my Rocket and done worse stuff in it. Then changed to a Zonda. Then a Megane Trophy.

I normally obey rules, just this host was a damn idiot and I decided to wind him up a bit. Didn't get kicked...

I kinda despise those ones.

I've changed from my Fiat 500"r" to my Rocket and done worse stuff in it. Then changed to a Zonda. Then a Megane Trophy.

I normally obey rules, just this host was a damn idiot and I decided to wind him up a bit. Didn't get kicked...
It doesn't matter to me, idiots are normally kicked anyway. That's the way the club I'm in is.

It doesn't matter to me, idiots are normally kicked anyway. That's the way the club I'm in is.
It's the best way.

Got a quickie from before.

Joined a lobby, a cruise lobby at SSR5. Host and two others were in SLRs which looked identical (ridiculous wide-kit, matte black, gold rims, huge rear wings) and the other was in a matte black GTR. I presumed they were in a clan and decided to lay low so got my C7 out.

Didn't run into them for a while when I heard one of them say "Hey, E21 (:banghead:🤬:mad::irked:👎👎:grumpy:) what colour is your car?" I reply "French blue. Why?" And the kid said "Because it's gonna be red with your blood soon! Hahahaha"

Guess what turn up a minute later? Yup. Idiots. It was a basic Mexican standoff with them revving and me thinking of a way to get around them without contact.

Rev. Rev. Rev. Launch, drift around and head the other way. They follow me with some success, on the straights at least... The GTR was obviously the leader as he was giving the orders so I plugged my headset in and decided to get him riled up. Nothing means more mistakes than aggression!

"Hey tell your monkeys they need at least another 200 Bhp to catch me. And driving skill"
Guy 1 "🤬 off you 🤬"
Guy 2 "Just because we're a racing team!"
Host "Yeah. Just jealous he hasn't got one loser!"
"Well I guess I don't but I do at least know how to race. Look at you all. Too much oversteer to be quick..."
"<redacted> and <redacted> get after him. Go the other way. Well take this way."

Oh tactics. Am I that tricky? I wait at the end of the straight and they come charging along. Clearly going to hit me... If I don't just drive into the corner. After the corner the other 2 are coming for me. Sit on apex. Wait for it... Wait for it... There it is! They understeer into a wall and I simply drive off at 30 mph.

"Isn't this track so well modelled? Oh. I guess you haven't seen it... Spent too much time in the Armco."
Host "Give me one reason not to get my X1."
"Because I also have an x1. Which I can drive pretty well..."
"🤬 you!"

They form a "roadblock" with their 4 cars.

"You know what the problem is? If I spun around now, which I have, you don't have anyone to easily chase me."

No response. By this time host has left the track. I expect to be kicked but no... X1. I get mine out and annoy him because I keep in front of him just enough to annoy him but not enough for him to kamikaze me. All the others have X1s too.

Guy 3 "Not so special now are you?"
"Did I ever say I was...?"
Guy 3 "Yeah you did"
"When...?"
Guy 2 "Before. Obviously dumbass"
Host "🤬 this I'm kicking him."

"<redacted> has left the room"

Guy 1 didn't realise he was host until guy 2 left in frustration and guy 3 had left. Then he disconnected. They rejoined to find ME as host.

Power limiter? 85 Bhp. Track? SSRX. Did they stay? Yes. Did they get annoyed over the headset? Hell. :censored:ing. Yes.

I enjoyed it a lot actually

I'll share one from yesterday's cops lobby, since you inspired me :P.

Some guy in a Sambabus is intentionally ramming me and a few others each time we pass. I went AFK and he tried to block me from the road. I had my IS-F tuned for high torque in low rpms and awesome acceleration, so I go in reverse, he follows me, I flip in first and floor it past him.

I swapped to Lucy:
IMG_81855878632675.jpeg

He then kept intentionally veering into my lane in an attempt to wreck me (one of which I dodged and he crashed :P) until the host came back from being afk and kicked him.

Dammit Legacy, now you've got me wanting to seek out cops rooms. Better tool up...

EDIT: Hound's Diary: Entry #1

One day, I had this dumb idea to start going into cops rooms. Obviously, I needed a car, so I combined all of my savings and managed to buy myself a vehicle. It's an old El Camino, and it's obviously seen better days. The black paint is faded, the trim's come off, I suspect the 2-speed automatic is soon going to go the same way, and I'm not entirely convinced the steel wheels and bed cover are factory stock. At least it was cheap. I'm now going to head out and see what kind of law enforcers are on the roads of this part of Gran Turismo County. I just hope the El Camino holds up...

Last edited:
Room killers are annoying as well , an obviously decent driver with a well tuned Focus RS or RX500 winning every single race soon empties a room.
As someone mentioned elsewhere, some rooms even ban those cars now.
Yep. I got kicked because of a SH equipped 81 BHP Caterham... Vs 1000bhp Vipers in a free run room once...

Back