Worst You've Dealt With Online...

I drive slow cars (Daihatsus, old Fiat 500, Renault Gordini) in Nurb free run lobbies a lot because it's fun but people slow down to my speed and follow me all the time. It's happened at least 10 times. I don't get it, why do they do this?

Are they fascinated that cars can have less than 1000 horsepower and not be on racing soft tires?

Last edited:
Planning on going on a public lobby later with my new troll car, a Ford Focus ST.

It has almost 500BHP, but I have a great set-up for it so it corners not too badly, but for cars behind its just tyre smoke. Can't wait!

Planning on going on a public lobby later with my new troll car, a Ford Focus ST.

It has almost 500BHP, but I have a great set-up for it so it corners not too badly, but for cars behind its just tyre smoke. Can't wait!
Might I also recommend the SRT4? Around 560hp going to the front wheels.

I drive slow cars (Daihatsus, old Fiat 500, Renault Gordini) in Nurb free run lobbies a lot because it's fun but people slow down to my speed and follow me all the time. It's happened at least 10 times. I don't get it, why do they do this?

Are they fascinated that cars can have less than 1000 horsepower and not be on racing soft tires?
Might be. I get this all the time when running my Beetle 1200 or my I-MiEV, or any of my slower cars. What really irritates me is when they suddenly begin ramming you for absolutely no reason. Clearly I DON'T want to go 200+mph if I'm driving a very underpowered car now, right? 👎:ouch:

Either use the old Mk2 or that Megane... They're insane! :P
On the subject of lounges... When I first started out with GT6 - I entered a lounge at Brand Hatch GP and my old team mate from a Series (he got banned) joined too... I was doing laps in an SLS AMG and he pulled out in front of me. We have some close racing but then he looses the back end and claims I hit him (I was close, but didn't hit him). He then for the next 30 minutes kept on trying to smash me off the road whilst the host just ignored the fact that this was going on! -.-

Might be. I get this all the time when running my Beetle 1200 or my I-MiEV, or any of my slower cars. What really irritates me is when they suddenly begin ramming you for absolutely no reason. Clearly I DON'T want to go 200+mph if I'm driving a very underpowered car now, right? 👎:ouch:

It's bad for even something like a Focus! :ouch:

Hound's Diary, Entry #2

I have been in a few rooms, and haven't had any issues to do with other people (apart from the usual speeders and reckless drivers). However, the El Camino I bought for $4000 has proven to be less than reliable. Confirming my earlier suspicions, the 2-speed automatic wasted only a little time before spreading itself on the street behind me, forcing a 4-speed manual transmission to be transplanted. Now, I sit by the side of the road as the engine is overheating. If anyone ever offers you a car for $4000, make like Iron Maiden and run for the hills....

Last edited:
Why was you booted then ?
I thought it was one of them '' I was on CS no aids 53bhp and I was slaughtering everyone @550pp '' stories.
You know the ones ?
I do, and the reason is because Caterhams are normally 300bhp RS equipped monsters. Of course, like the X1's young fanbase, it gives the rest a bad reputation.

Successful escape from the cops... sort of.

I was in my 'MURIA, and annoyed the cops (it was getting extremely boring for everyone behaving themselves), and I started speeding. The cops immediately hounded me (as they supported chases), and the rule was if you were pinned in for 2 seconds or more, then you were busted. I started by ramming a hole through the cops after they almost pinned me in, and after that, the cops got on their mics and one of them (in a Veyron, fully upgraded with NOS [I don't use NOS at all], said: YOU :censored:ING 🤬! 🤬 YOUR MOORA OR WHATEVER PIECE OF 🤬! GO DIE IN A HOLE YOU :censored:ING 🤬! (in 10 year old voice). Soon, other cops followed suit, and the room turned into utter chaos in about 10 seconds. Some racers actually started to help me, and they eventually got kicked as a result. After a while or so, they finally decide to make a roadblock. 12 or so people piled up on the front straight (this was Special Stage R5), near the first corner, and waited for me. No one chased me as they were all in the roadblock, so what I did was just stop at the final corner, and not do anything. Eventually, the room started calling me "chicken", a loser with no life who drives "old cars that shouldn't work anymore", and various expletives. After some time, I advanced on the roadblock, stopped in front of it, honked twice, and turned tail and ran. I laughed so hard as I heard the crashing and the cloud of smoke behind me...

After about 20 or so minutes of chasing (pinning, ramming, taking cops out, spinning, etc. etc.), the cops started to leave one by one, until there were about 3 cops left. Eventually, they gave up and what do they do?

You have been kicked out.

BEST... CHASE... EVER.

The Miura: BEST GETAWAY VEHICLE OF 2014... (debatable, Land Rover Stormer might get that title)

:gtpflag:

Other users fully mod their Caterhams and use them to constantly win races, a dominance only matched by Vettel last year.

This means other Caterham drivers are seen the same, so are kicked from some lobbies even if they struggle with Matterhorn's hill (Yes, really)

It's story time with me, the Random Car Guy.

Well, it all started a while after I joined my buddy Sparky's amazing track day lobby of amaziness. :P
We were driving around Ascari before it ended up being switched to the awesome Laguna Seca track, a perfect track for my Green Ford GT40.

It was going great, but out of nowhere; this jackass shows up and starts randomly throwing insults and stupid sentences at us in full caps saying stuff like "GROW SUM 🤬 MAN" or "FIELD DAY DUMMY" and he was ramming people with his redbull x2011 as well. Another guy at this point came in and started commenting torwards him and the moron just kept retort with mindless insults. I was personally just making observations about this guy, who I assume was 10 years old at this point considering the writing. Here's what I remember when he started talking to me:

Me: "🤬, you know that writing all caps doesn't make you look tough right?"
The moron: "THEY'RE THERE BECUZ I PUT THEM THERE ON MY KEYBOARD"
Sparky: *rolls eyes*
Another user in the lobby: and they're call "locked caps"
The moron: "I KNOW I LEFT THEM THERE"
Me: Can you give use a reason why you left them there?

The moron doesn't respond to my question and continues to make insults. A bit later, people keep telling him to get off and then he responds with "HIT ME" and then I decide to get in my x2010 Prototype and say "Okay, I'll hit you since you asked." I believe that sometimes the best way to deal with someone is give them a taste of his own medicine and I start rear ending his x2011 and attempt to take him down. Of course, this was in the end doing more harm than good, so I backed down and switched to my Shelby Cobra Daytona and I just left it to Sparky and the other guy to deal with him.

In the end, we all got tired of beating this dead horse and Sparky kicked him out.
One thing to add, it was kinda hilarious seeing this kid trying to sound tough with his all caps when he was making a fool of himself instead.

Last edited:
It's story time with me, the Random Car Guy.

Well, it all started a while after I joined my buddy Sparky's amazing track day lobby of amaziness. :P
We were driving around Ascari before it ended up being switched to the awesome Laguna Seca track, a perfect track for my Green Ford GT40.

It was going great, but out of nowhere; this jackass shows up and starts randomly throwing insults and stupid sentences at us in full caps saying stuff like "GROW SUM 🤬 MAN" or "FIELD DAY DUMMY" and he was ramming people with his redbull x2011 as well. Sparky's friend Edger at this point came in and started commenting torwards him and the moron just kept retort with mindless insults. I was personally just making observations about this guy, who I assume was 10 years old at this point considering the writing. Here's what I remember when he started talking to me:

Me: "🤬, you know that writing all caps doesn't make you look tough right?"
The moron: "THEY'RE THERE BECUZ I PUT THEM THERE ON MY KEYBOARD"
Sparky: *rolls eyes*
Another user in the lobby: and they're call "locked caps"
The moron: "I KNOW I LEFT THEM THERE"
Me: Can you give use a reason why you left them there?

The moron doesn't respond to my question and continues to make insults. A bit later, people keep telling him to get off and then he responds with "HIT ME" and then I decide to get in my x2010 Prototype and say "Okay, I'll hit you since you asked." I believe that sometimes the best way to deal with someone is give them a taste of his own medicine and I start rear ending his x2011 and attempt to take him down. Of course, this was in the end doing more harm than good, so I backed down and switched to my Shelby Cobra Daytona and I just left it to Sparky and Edger to deal with him.

In the end, we all got tired of beating this dead horse and Sparky kicked him out.
One thing to add, it was kinda hilarious seeing this kid trying to sound tough with his all caps when he was making a fool of himself instead.
Zing of the night:

Other dude: You should go get dinner or something
Ultra tough R2 lock dude: I HAD UR MOM FOR DINNER
Sparky: You should go get dinner indeed, away from here.

*Kick'd

*Edgar is my good buddy @MrUnknown

So anyway, After a bunch of Dirty Formula Racing :mad: (My Mistake I know) and then some group of "Special Racers" who are BMF:censored:. started to go after me. In the race they crash a couple of times and tried to block me but I managed to survive the brawl. After All, I drift and race in hardore conditions (Inital D FTW). Anyway's after 2 races, I got disconnected and I was winning. :banghead: Then, after that, I came back and made a statement about me not being easy to crash. Then "YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT" and I was like 🤬🤬, and sent a message to the host, saying why he kicked me out for. He said "Because He could". I was so pissed out since I couldn't do anything about it. It sucks, and I got no back-up friends to help my tuning and I am pretty much a solo driver. Might disappear for a while.

-Bryan

@RandomCarGuy17

Well, I've been in similar situations before. About 2 weeks ago, I was in my Miura in a free run lobby @ Indy Road Course, and some idiot in a 1000HP Viper challenges me to a race for 1 lap. He gets a better launch, but he outbrakes himself into the first corner after the long straight. I swoop up the inside, and lead for the rest of the race, him spinning out at every corner. After the race, the conversation we had was this:

Idiot: *slams into my 'MURIA*
Me: Why did you do that? I won... on Sport Tyres.
Idiot: BECUZ YOU ARE NOT IN A MAN CAR
Me: What do you define as a "man car"? Oh, and it's spelled as "Man's car..."
Idiot: A MAN CAR IS SOMETHING LIKE A CAR WITH 10000 HP AND NOTHING ELSE BECUZ THATS GOOD
Me: You were on Race Softs. I was on Sport Softs, and I was quicker in every corner. You may had me on the straights, but sometimes, it's the driver, not the car.
Idiot: HACKER NO ONE CAN BEAT ME IN A RACE
Me: *calls random person in lobby with a Ferrari F40 (stock)*
Idiot: *gets beaten by said F40*
Me: See? And why are you talking in all caps?
Idiot: IT MAKES ME COOL
Me: ...
Me: Thinking...
Me: Processing...
Me: DOES NOT COMPUTE
Me: GTR ACTIVATED
Me: *pulls out 1000 horsepower GTR*
Idiot: THAT STILL ISNT A MAN CAR
Me: ._____.
Me: Race me again.
Idiot: *gets beaten by my GTR*
Me: So, seriously, talking in all caps makes you cool? Oh, 10 year olds...
Idiot: WELL, IM 10
Me: I guess that explains everything...
Me: Host... do us all a favor and kick this idiot...
*Idiot has left the room.*

PLEASE NOTE: "Idiot" is not the actual name of the moron that was involved in this.

Anyway, WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE CARS WITH UNDER 1000 HORSEPOWER AND NOT HAVING RACE SOFTS?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Just in a cruise lobby at London and some Canadan dude in a red Nismo R34 used me as his brakes. I said to him "Oi [name here 1] use your brakes, not me.", I then get a very rude message back. And then a ram attack starts all because I asked him to stop hitting me.

Then I exit the track to change a setting on my DB9'06 and [name here 2] some British guy in a black NSX goes to track where I was & he spawned then, I get forced off the road, I then get a message saying "AMG your a **** ****", he then tells me to "****************************" (was very rude what he said). I then said "where did you get that from, UrbanDictionary??". To may suprise another rude message was sent my way. I then replied "ooooooohhhhh, try harder". GT6: "You have been kicked". [Thank god]

So I will say this as I always do, when will GT6 get a huge online overhaul??

A funny experience I had a few days back. Me and a couple of buddies were hosting a Spec Beetle 1200 Tourney, with the same car, same tune, same everything except colors and wheels. Meanwhile this random knucklehead joins and asks to unlimit the tires. We were on Sports Hards. I ignored him. Then he asks to unlimit the PP so he could run his X2014 (mind you, we were on Autumn Ring Mini). I again ignored him. Finally he goes off and starts cussing at me for not listening to him. I politely told him "Get your eyes checked lad. The lobby title clearly states that this is a room for specifically-tuned VW Beetle 1200s. You want to run your X2014, go somewhere else." He then replied "🤬 off you American burger-loving 🤬". I replied "Tsk tsk tsk. Naughty boys never get nice things. ;)" and kicked him.

Back