Worst You've Dealt With Online...

I have tried that after it was suggested. Doesn't seem to work.
Just to be sure, you're talking about this screen. Right?

Black-Ops-2-PS3-corrupt-message.jpg

I get that every time my game decides to crash when clicking open lobby :ouch:

Yes that always happens to me the second time I press the open lobby. It freezes, always on the second time. And on the first time I press it it always says "network is offline." If I don't restart the PS3 and just press it a second time it freezes and i have to do the corrupt data thingy. But when i do restart the PS3 and press it then it's fine... for a few minutes. If I take too long to decide which lobby I want to join then I get the "network is offline" glitch again. But sometimes it just doesn't load. Does this sound like it's PD's fault or is my PS3 on its way out? Because if it is PD's fault, then they need to fix it IMMEDIATELY because it is severely affecting my enjoyment of online. Also, sometimes when I load the game there is a directional button glitch where left and up go right and it is impossible to go left.

i get that message many times but hey, my slim is 4 years old now, I am not surprised if it get those messages 5k times a week, im sure she willl explode sooner or later:D

The incessant freezing in online lobbies is starting to annoy me, as well as the (carried over from GT5) likelihood of getting stuck on a menu or loading screen. Not freezing outright, just stuck.

You know things are dire when the worst you're dealing with online is the game itself... :lol::indiff:

THIS !
Online lobbies are getting WORSE by the day. Enter lobby. Freeze. Lag. Freeze. Change track. Freezes lobby.
And those pit lags ! $(/$ "%"%& !

Worse I've dealt online; Online GT6 - wooden - servers.

THIS !
Online lobbies are getting WORSE by the day. Enter lobby. Freeze. Lag. Freeze. Change track. Freezes lobby.
And those pit lags ! $(/$ "%"%& !

Worse I've dealt online; Online GT6 - wooden - servers.
this.
+ others who lag when racing have their car shaking for the entire race and of course when you try to overtake them, they and their lagging car hits you,letting your car go for a trip into the gravel/grass/wall,and them still going.

Here one today.

I joined a cop server today with Zonda C12. The first chase was kind of boring, the second one was funny
This is where the story comes in

I was chased by a guy in a bugatti veyron, He kept crashing everywhere while i speed away.
Once I got a good distance from him. Guess what? Got kicked

I asked the host why I got kicked. The reason? "I wouldn't stop"

Seriously If your in a real chase some guy wouldn't just stop. Also The people on the Mic I couldn't understand them at all (no they don't speak another language)

Here one today.

I joined a cop server today with Zonda C12. The first chase was kind of boring, the second one was funny
This is where the story comes in

I was chased by a guy in a bugatti veyron, He kept crashing everywhere while i speed away.
Once I got a good distance from him. Guess what? Got kicked

I asked the host why I got kicked. The reason? "I wouldn't stop"

Seriously If your in a real chase some guy wouldn't just stop. Also The people on the Mic I couldn't understand them at all (no they don't speak another language)
On the rare occasion I used to host those lobbies I would take a different approach - It's all very well someone stopping when you try to pull them over, but if they refuse to stop, I work it a different way. If the police can tag (crash into) the fugitive 3 times, he has to change car. If he then gets tagged 3 times in his next car, he's kicked.

Aren't we getting a bit off topic?
Well I'm gonna guess the host has forced driving line(?) but apart from that. Maybe.

Now, joined a Tokyo cop lobby.

Entered in a Lotus Europa, drove around at 60ish mph. About 5 minutes before host limited us to the Senna #17 DAP Karts. Which could do just 69mph at Tokyo.

We went around a bit (just 3 of us including idiot) and eventually got kicked. Why? I have no god damn idea. Sent a not-very-polite message to him and moved on to another room.

Well I'm gonna guess the host has forced driving line(?) but apart from that. Maybe.

Now, joined a Tokyo cop lobby.

Entered in a Lotus Europa, drove around at 60ish mph. About 5 minutes before host limited us to the Senna #17 DAP Karts. Which could do just 69mph at Tokyo.

We went around a bit (just 3 of us including idiot) and eventually got kicked. Why? I have no god damn idea. Sent a not-very-polite message to him and moved on to another room.
i joined a 600pp nurburgring room, everyone with hsv and gt500 cars, i join with the ts030, 20 secs later i get kicked, the reason is still unknown...

But The Host said nothing,the title of the room said "600pp", that means that i can use the car i want.
He said nothing, just kick, so much difficult to ask just to change car to a gt500 or others

i actually own the dutch version of gt6 gotta love region freedom the worst part is not being able to understand what is being said and getting kicked for no reason.

Today's stupidest thing online.

Crashing. And not the car sort.

Joined a room, Captain TNT joined later on. I went to change the setup for my Fiat 500 and the game crashes. Forced to restart, forced to sit through the corrupt data thing, get back on the game and go to join the room as it was an ok room. Full. Damn.

Wait 5 minutes and rejoin. Get out on track, Captain TNT gets DC'd and goes offline.

Damn PD's servers.

Yeah, you know you are not forced to go through the data thing every time you crash, imo it does more damage than it does good. You have the option to skip it with the O button.

I joined a cop lobby last night because hell, why not - had nothing better to do! Anyway, the people that were 'cops' were just drifting and racing around track and then one of them had the nerve to ask the people in the lobby to stop racing around and the other one... Tells us to stop drifting! I just thought to hell with this and raced around the track anyway and they did nothing about it; some cops, huh?

Still yet to find a racer who can keep up =( Online seems to be a dump for drag fools / screamers(kids) / omg look i can do 3000000mph @ X / and most of all track snails LOL ! But still never gets old brake trapping the uneducated =) Love contributing to there body repair costs ahahaha

Yeah, you know you are not forced to go through the data thing every time you crash, imo it does more damage than it does good. You have the option to skip it with the O button.
More damage? I lost my whole save for Fallout 3 (over 2 years worth) because I skipped it just this week. So, yeah, I'm not gonna skip it.

Now, latest story.

In a cops room, one of the cops gave a guy a ticket for speeding.

I go to leave the pits, see him and the other cop (host) racing past wheel to wheel. I get through the first corner and am at 70mph, they speed off.

I call his hypocrisy out and get something very close to the following.
"Pursuing someone"
"Two of you going the same way?"
"It's pointless for me to go the other way"
"It's not. You can cut off the racer. By the way, who is it?"
"It's (name redacted), he's left" (easy answer but I know what car he was in)
"He was in a Mercedes A160 Avant Garde. Doesn't need 2 pace cars, does it?"
"He had nos"
"500bhp tops. Still doesn't need two of you..."
The host then 'explained' why he wouldn't race his cop... "He has 200bhp less, it would be pointless" not really... My 345bhp Rocket would knock both Pacecars flat on their bumpers.
I then asked again, why 2 Nissan GTRs needed to catch a Mercedes A160 with a temporary 500bhp (most likely less on reflection) and the host said
"Yeah you can shut up or you'll follow (name of kicked player) out the door"
"Yeah or you can admit you were racing, rather than "threatening" (note: it was a fairly weak threat. I could easily find another cop server... Or change game. Either really) me..."
Host responded with "WFT LOL highlight of the lobby"
"Oh yeah the hypocritical host and his mindless sidekick (no, I wasn't very nice... But I really don't care.)"

I was eventually kicked after the mindless side-kick (promoted to mindless host) hit my car at the chicane going on the wrong side, and I span round after he passed.

Back