Worst You've Dealt With Online...

They think the car is detuned to meet specs, thus being better.

tumblr_inline_n9dwrsGI5w1rbonl5.gif

I meant it in "detuned cars are better than tuned up cars" way.
I know... I worded that horribly.

But what I meant was the fact that you're taking away power and adding weight (to the Aston, for example) meaning it doesn't handle or go like it normally does so its a more alien driving experience, or is that just me who struggles with that?

I know... I worded that horribly.

But what I meant was the fact that you're taking away power and adding weight (to the Aston, for example) meaning it doesn't handle or go like it normally does so its a more alien driving experience, or is that just me who struggles with that?
Some people just drive anything, they tune the car to make it handle well under the circumstances.

I'm just tired of people with egos and backhanded compliments. It's been happening a lot lately in the adamant lotus crowd. Been just popping in when I feel like it, rather than every time I play gt6. I started going off and racing GT300 and LMP again while I'm waiting for the FGTA lotus series to begin. That crowd is pretty modest, though.

I've generally begun ignoring several people that I race with daily/nightly because of it. I still do because I kind of have to, but I don't like using my mic anymore as it is too tempting to say stuff back sometimes. It is easier for me to detach myself or interests in/from other people in the room when I stick to the keyboard. I get wound up too easily when people start saying dumb stuff and it distracts me/makes me anxious. Just writing this has convinced me to go back to the keyboard for when I HAVE to communicate. Racing has been good, it is the people that have been getting to me the past week or so. Especially last night. So much ego BS that I almost just quit out and said I'll see you guys another night. At first it is annoying and then it becomes unbearable eventually.

I sometimes set up a room called '' 450pp Clean Races ''.
I can guarantee that within 10 minutes someone says '' More PP ? ''
Duh
Or they join a London cop room and ask for a Nurburgring trackday...

I mean you joined a room clearly knowing what it was, then ask for a room of which there are many? Why not join one of those, or better yet, start your own?

Or they join a London cop room and ask for a Nurburgring trackday...

I mean you joined a room clearly knowing what it was, then ask for a room of which there are many? Why not join one of those, or better yet, start your own?

Exactly! People can be really, really stupid.

Ive thought of a way to improve one of GT6's main problems... Swearing kids.

If in a single lobby, the censor is triggered 15 times the player will be forced to use a prepared set of phrases which are all very very polite. Similar to Roblox's system when you use a guest account.

Ah, but of course there's always the PM system right? Well... Why can't PD have a black mark next to the name to suggest users to block this person in advance.

This would be very, very welcome PD... Any chance?

Edit: just realised kids space it out. So have a user reporting system as a backup, and the number should probably be halved in a single lobby.

If in a single lobby, the censor is triggered 15 times the player will be forced to use a prepared set of phrases which are all very very polite. Similar to Roblox's system when you use a guest account.

Ah, but of course there's always the PM system right? Well... Why can't PD have a black mark next to the name to suggest users to block this person in advance.

I like the idea. 👍

Why does swearing bother people so much? Just ignore. No need to report people as if they are criminals. Speech should be free for everyone. If you don't like it, remove yourself.
Because swearing isn't necessary in a racing game, or any other game that has online.

Yeah what @SuzukaStar said. I'm not really online much at all and even less so with the headset on but I swear like a sailor when I am racing. With or without the headset, online or not. I'm not a kid, I'm not directing it at anyone. If it bothers you and I'm in your room that I joined let me know and I can respect your boundaries. At least give a warning.

Edit: just realised kids space it out. So have a user reporting system as a backup, and the number should probably be halved in a single lobby.
*** ***** * ****** **** ****** ***** ******** *** *** **** * ***** ** **********
(Translation: How about a system that just turns anything you say into a bunch of asterisks?)

Latest Posts

Back