Worst You've Dealt With Online...

What really pisses me off is when someone is passing you, their car is clearly moving quicker and I'm giving them plenty of room to pass, and for no reason at all they come across and run me off-course. They ended up slowing themselves down by doing so, and my race is ruined when they could have easily passed me cleanly.

Random moment: I just entered a Supercar quick match and when I left the pit stop; my car continued to be controlled by the AI. It started doing a typical AI driving line.

Joined a London cruise room and got out my Mighty Midget, complete with a 55 mph too speed!

In a server full of GTR Nismos and BMW M5s all speeding around me, as I was at the 50 mph limit.

Suddenly, host rams me into a wall and tells me to slow down... From a dizzying 51 mph!!!

I reply with "Are you kidding me? I'm in a damn midget"

He replies he is not and I should slow down

I reply with "I **AM** doing 50, go after the **REAL** racers and leave me alone"

Changed to my 2CV and bumbled along at 48 mph, host then kicks all but one person in the lobby.

I mean, it's definitely my fault you can't actually control a room, isn't it? Oh definitely not the fact you limit yourself to a single straight and ignore fastest lap data...

Zahara 648pp room.
race finishes, i end up 4th with my R390 race car, first 3 with gt500 cars.
A guy, we call him bob(not the host) says:
Bob: Claus no race car, host kick xxxx(another guy) race car(he joined the track with a zonda race car if im right).
Me: No wait, race cars are not allowed but you don't say anything for the gt500 cars? are gt500 street cars?
Bob: gt500 are allowed,host kick xxxx race car
Bob: claus use a gt500 if you want
Bob: bye xxxx race car
"xxxx gets kicked"
what in the actual ****
jackiechanwtf.png

at the end i switch to my hsv and win the following race.

Same here, the online community is the only thing GT6 has and with stuff like this, people are going to go to other games.
if you ever have the idea to get in a Monza room, there is a room always created by 2 germans, "Just for Fun 650pp".
i think the fun is for the host who kicks everyone who wins or is faster than 1.30(80' version) or who is faster than his 2J.
Got kicked like 8 times because:
1. won with a hsv, did 1.27;
2. won with a ts030 that has 626pp, 1.29;
3 and 4. won with a FXX, did 1.28;
5. won with a Vertigo, 1.31;
6 and 7. won with a 2J doing 1.25, 5 seconds faster than his 2J:gtpflag:;
8. same 1.25 with a 2J, got kicked the last lap :grumpy:

AVOID THAT LOBBY.

if you ever have the idea to get in a Monza room, there is a room always created by 2 germans, "Just for Fun 650pp".
i think the fun is for the host who kicks everyone who wins or is faster than 1.30(80' version) or who is faster than his 2J.
Got kicked like 8 times because:
1. won with a hsv, did 1.27;
2. won with a ts030 that has 626pp, 1.29;
3 and 4. won with a FXX, did 1.28;
5. won with a Vertigo, 1.31;
6 and 7. won with a 2J doing 1.25, 5 seconds faster than his 2J:gtpflag:;
8. same 1.25 with a 2J, got kicked the last lap :grumpy:

AVOID THAT LOBBY.

GO YOU! :bowdown: I love beating someone in their own car, especially when they brag a lot :lol:

What's the worst I've seen? I got kicked from several rooms just because my username starts with 'GTP' :dopey::gtpflag:

@clauscravic:

'what should be the problem if a guy has gtp in his name?'

I don't know realy... I always send the kicker a message asking why. Only got one answer untill now. It was something along the lines of "GTP'ers are all pr*cks"

*sigh*.... kids.... :)

Put that as a scumbag steve meme 💡
Ugh... memes...

@clauscravic:

'what should be the problem if a guy has gtp in his name?'

I don't know realy... I always send the kicker a message asking why. Only got one answer untill now. It was something along the lines of "GTP'ers are all pr*cks"

*sigh*.... kids.... :)
Oh they're not all bad... I'm probably one of the worst without getting a ban (this wasn't a request)

@TNR_KING_FILO Said done, joined that lobby again, got insta kicked after i wrote "try praiano tune,easy 1.27 or 1.25 with steering wheel" :D
I hope that at least he decides to try the tune since his 1.33 is horrible :yuck:

I got a juicy one for you.

(All cars will be left ambiguous to protect the players should any of them be on GTP)

So I was in a "Clean" Zahara lobby the other day, right? Well, here's the scoop. 600pp, racecars cool. All that jazz. Now mostly everyone is in something moderate, I'm in my *touring car wannabe*, host's in his *Touring car*. AND THERE IT COMES, some dude in his *LMP*. Mind you this is a clean lobby, so I was expecting total carnage.

And Zahara delivered like AnthonyCapo, again and again. Race one, I have a ton of racecars plow into me on the first corner because I am a courteous driver and don't divebomb every corner, the *LMP* wins the race by like a year. Race two, I get a good start thanks to my lack of traction control and slow down to get ready to hook that apex, 11 cars plow into me right then because they didn't brake and I end up at last place after the resulting cloud of smoke. Race three I swap to my *Shelby* in an attempt to avoid these monsters by eating up the straights like an overzealous Bugatti driver, all is going well until that one big dip in the track where the cars get air; I slow down to avoid bouncing off the track, and 11 cars plow into me from behind, sending my *Shelby* through the air, barrel rolling like no other.

After this experience, I cut GT6 off and decided to just go try to start a racing series on GTPlanet.

Which you may find under the title of "GT Legends" if you're interested, shameless plugging.

I got a juicy one for you.

(All cars will be left ambiguous to protect the players should any of them be on GTP)

So I was in a "Clean" Zahara lobby the other day, right? Well, here's the scoop. 600pp, racecars cool. All that jazz. Now mostly everyone is in something moderate, I'm in my *touring car wannabe*, host's in his *Touring car*. AND THERE IT COMES, some dude in his *LMP*. Mind you this is a clean lobby, so I was expecting total carnage.

And Zahara delivered like AnthonyCapo, again and again. Race one, I have a ton of racecars plow into me on the first corner because I am a courteous driver and don't divebomb every corner, the *LMP* wins the race by like a year. Race two, I get a good start thanks to my lack of traction control and slow down to get ready to hook that apex, 11 cars plow into me right then because they didn't brake and I end up at last place after the resulting cloud of smoke. Race three I swap to my *Shelby* in an attempt to avoid these monsters by eating up the straights like an overzealous Bugatti driver, all is going well until that one big dip in the track where the cars get air; I slow down to avoid bouncing off the track, and 11 cars plow into me from behind, sending my *Shelby* through the air, barrel rolling like no other.

After this experience, I cut GT6 off and decided to just go try to start a racing series on GTPlanet.

Which you may find under the title of "GT Legends" if you're interested, shameless plugging.

Lemme guess, was that *LMP* a White and blue hybrid rocket with TOTAL and DENSO sponsors?
needa.png

Start or join but that is the only way to avoid having experiences worthy of this thread and even then accidents will happen just less likely to be the result of poor driving and/or attitude.

But don't everyone go join a league else you'll deprive Parcells of some entertainment!

Had a real good one last night.

I was in a Sierra room, low PP, Sports Tires...clean, all skill levels, fun.

One individual decided things needed to get ubber serious. I watched him yell and complain any time someone touched him, even if it was accidental, or just close racing (3 wide, varying skill, lag...it's bound to happen). However, any time he bumped someone else, it wasn't his fault (of course!!)

So, after about half an hour of this (which was mostly really good, fun racing), the host gets on the mic and makes a point to re-emphasize "clean racing, be smart, build runs & pass on the straights, don't dive bomb, etc etc). So I'm like, cool, works for me 👍

Next race starts, and after the first sector, I'm in first place. The guy doing all the complaining is in 2nd.

We're approaching the sharp, uphill left hander that starts the mountain climb, heading to the double apex right handers before the loooong uphill full throttle section.

Now, I'll admit, I'm far from "fast". I've seen fast, and I'm not there yet. Other than SSR7, I've only been grip racing for about a month (been drifting in GT for years, so I understand lobby and track etiquette).

Anyways, we approach the sharp left (2nd is 6 or 7 car lengths back), and I kinda mess up my turn in, and as a result, don't get a very good run up the hill, towards the very narrow double right handers. 2nd gets a good run, and starts gaining.

It was enough of a run to close the gap, but not enough to get passed cleanly before the double right. So, I think to myself, "OK, he's got a run, not enough to pass before the corners, it's the guy who's been complaining, he won't do anything dumb, and if he still has a run on me after the double rights, I'll move over to let him pass."

So what happens? He goes 2 wide, hops the curb, and slams me into the wall on the narrowest, tightest corner on the track.....

I'll admit, I had a weak moment, and let it get to me :lol:

I exit the race (now in last with no hope of catching up), and start typing to ask WTF happened. At this point, nothing rude, just asking why he felt the need to pass me there, after yelling at everyone else for doing much less.

After the race ends, he tells me he did it in purpose, and that I deserved it because he didn't like my lines...

Two others in the room (3rd & 4th during incident) made a point to type out that the move was dirty and wasn't cool. He calls them noobs and tells them to STFU (even though both of them beat him...he came 4th overall).

So at this point, I'm kinda heated / half changed into my trolling costume...so I keep going at buddy, asking where he gets off yelling at people, driving like an ass, etc. He resorts to calling me a kid, along with lots of other colourful words.

The back and forth goes on for about 5 minutes, then another race starts.

Buddy jumps into the lead early, but by 1/4 track, had heat up his rear end. He gets passed cleanly twice (while clearly pushing hard). I pass him cleanly on an uphill hairpin, and he drops back to a distant 4th. In a Spoon Integra....

Race finishes, buddy claims he wasn't trying that race...room laughs!

He continues to go at me, stating I'm noob, etc etc, and that "no fast person would ever tolerate your style," and then left the room. This perked my attention.

I'm always looking to improve, so I thought there might actually be something to learn here. I message him on PSN, explain that I'm still learning, and that I don't appreciate a "know-it-all 'teaching' me by putting me in the wall." I went on to explain that if he would like to teach others various techniques, there are other, constructive ways, to go about doing so.

He writes back, saying that he has been playing GT online for years, and is sick of seeing noobs like myself who enter rooms and ruin everything for everyone...

He then went on to say that "I know fast drivers, I'm putting you on The List! No one fast will ever drive with you!

This had me absolutely rolling with laughter. I wrote back explaining that if I was looking for true competitive, fast racing, I would sign up for something on GTP. I then asked what type of intelligence it takes to play GT online for years, and still expect every single player in a random public lobby to be Pro....and then what kind of lack of maturity it takes to throw a hissy fit when not everyone is Pro.

Haven't heard back.

I was in a very similar lobby later that night, and mentioned what had happened earlier. Everyone laughed, and half the room claimed to have had a similar experience with the same guy. Guess he's on a few lists as well :lol:

RANT OVER!!

Had a real good one last night.

I was in a Sierra room, low PP, Sports Tires...clean, all skill levels, fun.

One individual decided things needed to get ubber serious. I watched him yell and complain any time someone touched him, even if it was accidental, or just close racing (3 wide, varying skill, lag...it's bound to happen). However, any time he bumped someone else, it wasn't his fault (of course!!)

So, after about half an hour of this (which was mostly really good, fun racing), the host gets on the mic and makes a point to re-emphasize "clean racing, be smart, build runs & pass on the straights, don't dive bomb, etc etc). So I'm like, cool, works for me 👍

Next race starts, and after the first sector, I'm in first place. The guy doing all the complaining is in 2nd.

We're approaching the sharp, uphill left hander that starts the mountain climb, heading to the double apex right handers before the loooong uphill full throttle section.

Now, I'll admit, I'm far from "fast". I've seen fast, and I'm not there yet. Other than SSR7, I've only been grip racing for about a month (been drifting in GT for years, so I understand lobby and track etiquette).

Anyways, we approach the sharp left (2nd is 6 or 7 car lengths back), and I kinda mess up my turn in, and as a result, don't get a very good run up the hill, towards the very narrow double right handers. 2nd gets a good run, and starts gaining.

It was enough of a run to close the gap, but not enough to get passed cleanly before the double right. So, I think to myself, "OK, he's got a run, not enough to pass before the corners, it's the guy who's been complaining, he won't do anything dumb, and if he still has a run on me after the double rights, I'll move over to let him pass."

So what happens? He goes 2 wide, hops the curb, and slams me into the wall on the narrowest, tightest corner on the track.....

I'll admit, I had a weak moment, and let it get to me :lol:

I exit the race (now in last with no hope of catching up), and start typing to ask WTF happened. At this point, nothing rude, just asking why he felt the need to pass me there, after yelling at everyone else for doing much less.

After the race ends, he tells me he did it in purpose, and that I deserved it because he didn't like my lines...

Two others in the room (3rd & 4th during incident) made a point to type out that the move was dirty and wasn't cool. He calls them noobs and tells them to STFU (even though both of them beat him...he came 4th overall).

So at this point, I'm kinda heated / half changed into my trolling costume...so I keep going at buddy, asking where he gets off yelling at people, driving like an ass, etc. He resorts to calling me a kid, along with lots of other colourful words.

The back and forth goes on for about 5 minutes, then another race starts.

Buddy jumps into the lead early, but by 1/4 track, had heat up his rear end. He gets passed cleanly twice (while clearly pushing hard). I pass him cleanly on an uphill hairpin, and he drops back to a distant 4th. In a Spoon Integra....

Race finishes, buddy claims he wasn't trying that race...room laughs!

He continues to go at me, stating I'm noob, etc etc, and that "no fast person would ever tolerate your style," and then left the room. This perked my attention.

I'm always looking to improve, so I thought there might actually be something to learn here. I message him on PSN, explain that I'm still learning, and that I don't appreciate a "know-it-all 'teaching' me by putting me in the wall." I went on to explain that if he would like to teach others various techniques, there are other, constructive ways, to go about doing so.

He writes back, saying that he has been playing GT online for years, and is sick of seeing noobs like myself who enter rooms and ruin everything for everyone...

He then went on to say that "I know fast drivers, I'm putting you on The List! No one fast will ever drive with you!

This had me absolutely rolling with laughter. I wrote back explaining that if I was looking for true competitive, fast racing, I would sign up for something on GTP. I then asked what type of intelligence it takes to play GT online for years, and still expect every single player in a random public lobby to be Pro....and then what kind of lack of maturity it takes to throw a hissy fit when not everyone is Pro.

Haven't heard back.

I was in a very similar lobby later that night, and mentioned what had happened earlier. Everyone laughed, and half the room claimed to have had a similar experience with the same guy. Guess he's on a few lists as well :lol:

RANT OVER!!
and i thought that you can find those guys only in all aids/race soft lobbies!

Back