Worst You've Dealt With Online...

Kinda shot himself in the foot by acting like the better driver, throwing profanity around and then asking for your setup after eating the wall and his words. :lol:

I assume you told him to take a hike and try improve his "Expertally tuned" AE86? :mischievous: :P
I think the best response in a situation like this is "Let's let the racing do the talking". I think most of the taunting people would shut up if you said this and then won. They just act like nimrods and it annoys me. :banghead:

This needs to be said for anyone who regularly attends rooms that have a chance of morons pulling out X1s: Get some cash together, buy an Audi RS 6 Avant '08, and fully tune it. If you're going nose to nose with an X1, you WILL push them back. The weight, power, and AWD easily knock the lightweight X1 out of the way.

I've got a story for you! I'm in a track day lobby, driving an R5 Turbo, trying out Racing: Soft tyres (I was attempting to beat the host's time in the same car for the sake of my own ego). Another chap is in the lobby, we'll call him... Derrick. Derrick is driving a 2004 Impreza Spec C. In the process of beating the host's time, I beat Derrick's time, Derrick's time done in a 4WD with nearly double the power.

Frankly, I was paying no attention whatsoever to the fact that I had beaten his time. Clearly, he was. Derrick was not a happy bunny. Out of the blue, I see a message in the chat box accusing me of being a baby using NOS. I replied saying "I'll show what this car can do with NOS". If he'd paid any attention he'd realise my car didn't even have a tank fitted. Anyway, Derrick then responds by referring to me as a very dirty word one might use to refer to a woman's private area.
MEME4.jpg

Derrick gets kicked.

baby-driving.jpg.jpg

Last edited:
How to annoy me online! A step by step guide
  1. Become host
  2. Change track to London
  3. Leave tyre wear on I mean come on...
  4. Start race in cruise room
  5. Kick anyone who objects to race
  6. Kick anyone ahead of you in race, which is most people...

How to annoy me online! A step by step guide
  1. Become host
  2. Change track to London
  3. Leave tyre wear on I mean come on...
  4. Start race in cruise room
  5. Kick anyone who objects to race
  6. Kick anyone ahead of you in race, which is most people...
I joined a cruise lobby after all of that had happened today! The host - let's call him Derrick - had clearly been away for quite a while. The descent into anarchy had taken place already.

From what I can tell based on his sig and story is that he's more into track days rather than legit cruise rooms.
Pretty much. I like cruising and we may do some of that within the club I'm starting but the club won't be based around it.

Quick races. Great idea, poor execution. I think they need to disable contact for it to be fair and fun. Here's a few examples why from the Toyobarion FR-86Z race:

• I'm turning into a corner, then I suddenly get divebombed by some idiot. I didn't cause the accident. They were practically cutting the corner. Guess who gets the penalty? Me. I lost the race because of that idiot

• I'm in first place on lap 1 with another person right on my rear bumper. I'm trying to see where he'll go, so I have my camera pointed back at him. Little did I know, some jackass was still sitting at the start line! You can figure out the rest. The guy that WAS in second place is now first and managed to win

Quick races. Great idea, poor execution. I think they need to disable contact for it to be fair and fun. Here's a few examples why from the Toyobarion FR-86Z race:

• I'm turning into a corner, then I suddenly get divebombed by some idiot. I didn't cause the accident. They were practically cutting the corner. Guess who gets the penalty? Me. I lost the race because of that idiot
I tend to refer to the dive-bombers as 'Maldonados' - those who out-brake their leading opponent in the full knowledge that an accident will ensue.

I'm a proud dive-bomber. Everyone does it to me, so it's my only option if I want to win anymore. If you enter a quick match, you need to expect it to be as dirty as possible. If you want a clean race, stay away from quick match.

But I will still get penalized no matter what. If I play clean, I'll get hit by someone and blamed for it. If I hit someone that's playing dirty, I'm still in the wrong.

I remember joining a quick race once...

I was rammed off the road by an X1 fan car, then when I recovered from last in my Rocket everyone behind left the room, so I was still last.

Then I got up to 3rd and got rammed off by a NISMO GTR, then I was hit by the X1 which lapped me.

🤬 Quick matches

You guys are lucky that you encountered idiots that can't race in quick match. I always entered a match full of Japanese players, and they are fast!

I've got a story for you! I'm in a track day lobby, driving an R5 Turbo, trying out Racing: Soft tyres (I was attempting to beat the host's time in the same car for the sake of my own ego). Another chap is in the lobby, we'll call him... Derrick. Derrick is driving a 2004 Impreza Spec C. In the process of beating the host's time, I beat Derrick's time, Derrick's time done in a 4WD with nearly double the power.

Frankly, I was paying no attention whatsoever to the fact that I had beaten his time. Clearly, he was. Derrick was not a happy bunny. Out of the blue, I see a message in the chat box accusing me of being a baby using NOS. I replied saying "I'll show what this car can do with NOS". If he'd paid any attention he'd realise my car didn't even have a tank fitted. Anyway, Derrick then responds by referring to me as a very dirty word one might use to refer to a woman's private area.
View attachment 259105

Derrick gets kicked.

View attachment 259106

Had the same issue with the Marcos Mini, in GT5 a hater kept saying its hacked because I could keep up with his car that had twice the power on Nurb. Saw him again on GT6 before it got hacked and got the Marcos out to see what he would say. Didn't comment about me hacking the car. He kept getting close to my car and pretended I was ramming him. When the room owner ignored him, he started being racist till he got bored n left. :boggled:

Back