Worst You've Dealt With Online...

Yeah it's my fault...

Anyway so what if people only like classic JDM cars, who are you to tell them they have no taste?

Respect their choice in cars and move on like what a true car enthusiast should do.

I happen to like classic JDM's. It's just that many r*cers happen to only like those classics, when there is a whole realm of American and European classic cars waiting to be explored. As @legacyMACHINE pointed out, there is a lot of ridiculous fanboyism behind it. Perhaps saying they have no taste for cars is a bit of an overstatement. As for their modifications, they really have no taste at all. I hope you understand now. :) 👍

I happen to like classic JDM's. It's just that many r*cers happen to only like those classics, when there is a whole realm of American and European classic cars waiting to be explored. As @legacyMACHINE pointed out, there is a lot of ridiculous fanboyism behind it. Perhaps saying they have no taste for cars is a bit of an overstatement. As for their modifications, they really have no taste at all. I hope you understand now. :) 👍
The fan base for JDM cars are kind of within the boundaries of "fan dumb".

Re-focusing back on the subject.

I was in a Nurburgring lobby titled "Nobody can beat me".

Erm, right.

It was a two lap race with no restrictions and fuel/tire wear, and it was just me and the host himself.

The host has been using a fully modified black Nissan GT-R GT3, and started trash talking me the moment I joined.

Not the person to have a hair-trigger temper, I chuckled and pulled out Vic Viper (if you're wondering what car that is, click the link on my sig), and we started to race.

Within the first few turns, I overtook him, complete with the guy throwing out a precision f-strike. So what does he do? Start attempting to pull off the PIT maneuver any given moment he can. Because of this guy's recklessness, he spun out, left the race, and kicked me.

Well, nobody can beat him because he keeps kicking the people who are about to beat him. :grumpy:

I don't know why this is so hard for you to comprehend. It doesn't matter what the abbreviation stands for exactly, or how you take it in context, other people associate things differently. The word/abbreviaton isn't only used to describe a car, but also the person themselves, whether they are driving a car or not. @Parcells2 knows where I'm coming from. There's enough debate on the internet to show that some people find it offensive and others don't. Why do you think somebody purposely cherry picked words so that when shortened, spelled out another word? I won't discuss this anymore.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ricer racist&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=8BDFVLrTFIGt7AasmIDoBw

Now I wish I could add to the topic but I have only been online twice in the past 2-3 weeks, only thing I can complain about are server issues.
Until reading the last few posts here, I thought the word "ricer" or "rice burner" had no context other than the racial context, I didn't realize it was also an acronym and a "real" word. :lol:

Although I myself haven't experienced the worst players of GT6 online, let's hear your stories!
Although I myself haven't experienced the worst players of GT6 online, let's hear your stories!

I,m tired of players driving in the opposite direction.
blocking the pit exit, to do donuts.
driving in the wrong direction.
drivers dumping players so they can pass.
What about low grip, no boost, strong slipstream on 1 lap race it's dumb.
what happen to long hard racing with damage on slipstream real and penalty?

it is a driving simulator SONY SHOULD FIX THIS wish-full thinking money is the most important to SONY P.S THEY DO make very good dvd player and television.

BUT if they do not address all those issue XBOX ONE IS CHEAPER AND GOODBUY SONY PS? AND GT?

OH racing _ has many types of car racing, and this is the answer drag racing setting for drag or drift etc, stop mixing everythig into one. penalty should be on and not option to turn off. damage same on and to have the option to turn off
also tire wear/fuel on not to be turn off only option will be to what degree on settings light, medium heavy. not option to turn "off" but it is for the family ....... answer is make you a better driver since they took out racing

goodbye gt5

I,m tired of players driving in the opposite direction.
blocking the pit exit, to do donuts.
driving in the wrong direction.
drivers dumping players so they can pass.
What about low grip, no boost, strong slipstream on 1 lap race it's dumb.
what happen to long hard racing with damage on slipstream real and penalty?

it is a driving simulator SONY SHOULD FIX THIS wish-full thinking money is the most important to SONY P.S THEY DO make very good dvd player and television.

BUT if they do not address all those issue XBOX ONE IS CHEAPER AND GOODBUY SONY PS? AND GT?

OH racing _ has many types of car racing, and this is the answer drag racing setting for drag or drift etc, stop mixing everythig into one. penalty should be on and not option to turn off. damage same on and to have the option to turn off
also tire wear/fuel on not to be turn off only option will be to what degree on settings light, medium heavy. not option to turn "off" but it is for the family ....... answer is make you a better driver since they took out racing

goodbye gt5
Seems to me that you're over exaggerating this a bit. There are a lot of dinguses online, but there are also some clean and fair racers.

Got kicked from a dirty driving lobby for driving dirty. Messaged the guy on PSN and he said "You drove too dirty"
That's a new one! :lol:

Usually the confusion comes from that "dirty rooms" usually do have rules... just different rules than clean rooms.
Or what people get kicked out of a dirty room for is usually "griefing", not just dirty driving.

But what's "drove too dirty"?
Talk about subjective. :boggled:

"Somewhat dirty" drivers tend to hang out in clean rooms :rolleyes::lol:. If you're going to run a dirty racing room, you have to expect the driving to get pretty darn dirty. :lol:

Here's a horrible one that just happened;

One-make races with @Ph1sher, @Smurfybug and a few others. First incident happened at Daytona where we were having a truly exciting race in Audi Quattro Pikes Peak cars and then some 9-year-old troll comes in and plays 'Now That's What I Call Squeaky Vol. 2' full blast for about 8 minutes, deafening half of the people in the room. He left to the tune of a report.

Last one was in a wet Red Bull X2014 Jr. event at the High Speed Ring. I was practically the only one who could keep the car in line at 100% saturation and after holding 3rd place in a pit-stop, I disconnect on lap 11 out of 12. Annoyance of such magnitude has seldom been experienced.

It may seem a bit trivial but I don't really do online racing much.

One-make races with @Ph1sher, @Smurfybug and a few others. First incident happened at Daytona where we were having a truly exciting race in Audi Quattro Pikes Peak cars and then some 9-year-old troll comes in and plays 'Now That's What I Call Squeaky Vol. 2' full blast for about 8 minutes, deafening half of the people in the room. He left to the tune of a report.

When I was in that room I didn't hear a pin drop so I was saved from that torture, but that's because the mic audio wasn't working for me yet again.

Yeah @Lewis_Hamilton_, I have rather sensitive ears so enough was enough for me. I actually "lost my cool" and yelled/sweared at him for like 3 minutes thinking he's all cool by performing such "hardcore" gestures. When I said "report" he fled for the trees but I got him before he could exit the room. :lol:

Last one was in a wet Red Bull X2014 Jr. event at the High Speed Ring. I was practically the only one who could keep the car in line at 100% saturation and after holding 3rd place in a pit-stop, I disconnect on lap 11 out of 12. Annoyance of such magnitude has seldom been experienced.

That was a blast!! 👍

What happened to volume 1?
It's an urban myth.

People claim they heard it but it drove them insane, and deafened them. They also say it's since been moved to the bottom of an abyss so deep that no man will be able to use it as a weapon of war, as with it they could rule the world.

Many a man has tried to replicate it, many a man has failed after realising the person over the headset finally hit puberty, but despite this he still sounds like an average 12 year old. You'd never know it was him, but he trawls online on every game imaginable searching for people to take his anger at being hunted by psychotic military types put on every single player through spawn killing, teabagging and ramming.

Thus ends the legend of xX420XxNoScope720hellahella

I love how I'm in that but I left at 7pm :lol:

-Joined a drift missile lobby
-Saw 2 bugattis and 1 enzo drifting

Do people even know what they mean with drift missiles?

Anyways, i wasnt bothered with it. Although after a while the 2 dudes in bugattis started ramming everyone because they werent fast enough...
well... im losing my faith in gt6 lobbys....

Anyways, i wasnt bothered with it. Although after a while the 2 dudes in bugattis started ramming everyone because they werent fast enough...
Their servers are getting better tho....

As I said above. Join a club On GTP. It helps

Was in a 600PP GT500 lobby a while back on Fuji

Was on the straight on Lap 3/5, hitting 170MPH in my Castrol Tom's Supra, and a Calsonic Skyline hits my rear fender, spinning me out putting me from 3rd to 9th/12th. Finished 7th overall.

Reminds me of my first PS3 username, PaulFast. Asking for trouble eh? :crazy:

Every time someone beat me they of course called me PaulNotSoFast :lol:
I'm guilty of doing that

Guy called Fastrthenu (don't know if that's real)? Beat him and call him Way2slew

Latest Posts

Back