WSC VI - Oalith, Yeratel, Panoz All End The GT5 Era At A Soaked Spa! Share Your Memories!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 887 comments
Urgh bollocks, lets just hope they improve a lot for long distance races then

As I said yesterday, those with the standard version are going to struggle getting cars they want as prices have gone up, tuning parts have gone up and prize money down :irked:

GT6 is killing me right now. I hate single player racing (especially with poor AI) and I'm gonna have to do a lot of It to get any cars... WSC needs to hurry up so I can rely more on online for my money.

To be honest I'm a fan of this. In GT5 it was far too easy to afford the expensive cars because 20million could be ground in a couple of hours thanks to the seasonal events. :)

That's fair, also after playing for a few more hours I've won quite a few decent cars. Not as bad as I first thought.

Edit: Oh and Bathurst is terrifying at night.

Last edited:
Looking at the replay of the C3 that I used in a race on GT6, it has the same body roll as the E Type. Not good.

FYI Furi, if you're planning a C2 class, the Shelby Daytona Coupe, Ford GT40 and Ferrari 250 GTO are all paintable, and even mildly customizable.

Unfortunately the Ferrari 330 P4 and Ford MkIV are not paintable, just like GT5.

FYI Furi, if you're planning a C2 class, the Shelby Daytona Coupe, Ford GT40 and Ferrari 250 GTO are all paintable, and even mildly customizable.

Unfortunately the Ferrari 330 P4 and Ford MkIV are not paintable, just like GT5.

Really? :embarrassed:

I want some way of credit grinding...

The Ford GT40 '66 is fully customizable with wings, different rear covers and wheel changes possible. The 250 GTO is only paintable, you can't even change the wheels. Daytona is paintable, I haven't tried anything else with it yet.

Last edited:
The Ford GT40 '66 is fully customizable with wings, different rear covers and wheel changes possible. The 250 GTO is only paintable, you can't even change the wheels. Daytona is paintable, I haven't tried anything else with it yet.

That is awesome

I'm hoping that season 7 produces more balanced GT cars

GT field is even bigger a headache than ever. The differences between specifications are monumental. It's like trying to match a Mini up against a freaking Ford Falcon. But its working. :D

GT field is even bigger a headache than ever. The differences between specifications are monumental. It's like trying to match a Mini up against a freaking Ford Falcon. But its working. :D

Well if that's the case you'll have to drop a couple of cars maybe?

Well if that's the case you'll have to drop a couple of cars maybe?

It's pretty much a clean slate. I'd like to by the way move the new WSC discussion to the FRL thread Ed, that's where i'm posting all the updates.

Back