WSCC - Nürburgring 500km - Nissan SILVIA RM 02 - ***COMPLETED***

• Thread starter gippone
  • 158 comments
Does 'no tuning' include suspension and transmition?

no tuning generally means "tuning prohibited" in the lounge regulation settings.
You can test this in your own lounge.

Essentially the car must be exactly as it comes with no added parts.
If you added unremovable upgrades (engine upgrade or weight reduction), it is disqualified.
If you added removable parts, you must remove them.
Any adjustable parts that come standard on the car (transmission, etc.) must be set at "default" values.

Thanks Watermelon, I used the 'tuning prohibited' button and that's why I asked.
Without some suspension adjustments this is going to be a 3hr drift trial!! .... but I understand that allowing tuning of suspension then allows a lot of other stuff and would require a good deal of honesty from complete strangers to stay within the race specs....and, of course, handling the drift may be exactly what gippone is looking forward to. : )

Last edited:
So for now we have a tie for friday or saturday :nervous:

If you do Saturday, then I'm in 100%. Friday won't work for anyone with a normal work schedule on this side of the pond.

Edit: Scratch that. Race starts at the same time my FMSC race starts that day. Still out. :(

Last edited:
It turns out that FMSC will be over by then (at that point it'll only be a bonus race that I won't be participating in), so you can change my availability to either Friday or Saturday.

It turns out that FMSC will be over by then (at that point it'll only be a bonus race that I won't be participating in), so you can change my availability to either Friday or Saturday.

Thanks for your availability SagarisGTB, updated :)
Saturday is becoming a REAL possibility now

Last edited:
20 laps it's in the opening page :) 25.3km x 20 = 506km

Oops, missed that :lol:

Should be a good one. Hopefully some more guys sign up. Would be nice to race with a full grid as no doubtingly a few will drop due to connections etc. 👍

I'm going to fix the race on saturday april 28th guys :) I think is better for everyone (or at least for most people) 👍

EDIT

@ Lotrzyna:
can you do it on saturday?

Last edited:
Sweet. Still down, and looking forward to it. I'll mention it to the other chaps in my group, see if any fancy doing it.

Hey man, sign me up! I should be able to make this, Saturday is a good day for this, can actually fit it in around work haha. Can't beat a good long race. :P

MindlessRiff/MindlessRiff/TBD/n.56

Hey man, sign me up! I should be able to make this, Saturday is a good day for this, can actually fit it in around work haha. Can't beat a good long race. :P

MindlessRiff/MindlessRiff/TBD/n.56

Nice to see you Mindless :sly:

Gippone, would you be holding any meet-and-greet practice sessions in the near future? I think it's a good idea for everyone to scope each other out first, so we all have an idea of what we're up against...

Gippone, would you be holding any meet-and-greet practice sessions in the near future? I think it's a good idea for everyone to scope each other out first, so we all have an idea of what we're up against...

Hope so, I'll let you guys know when as soon as possible, probably after some WSCC event on thursday nights :)

Hope so, I'll let you guys know when as soon as possible, probably after some WSCC event on thursday nights :)

Maybe we could organize a practise race on Monday 9 april, as most of us will have the day of. Or i could set up a room on monday for practise and some small races whenever there are enough drivers in the room....

Maybe we could organize a practise race on Monday 9 april, as most of us will have the day of. Or i could set up a room on monday for practise and some small races whenever there are enough drivers in the room....

I don't think I can on monday because here in Italy is Easter Holiday and you know... family... wife....

But you can organize a room and test no problem (settings are on first page) 👍

I don't think I can on monday because here in Italy is Easter Holiday and you know... family... wife....

But you can organize a room and test no problem (settings are on first page) 👍

Yes i understand that part about the family ;) we will see if people are intrested.... I happen to have nothing on my hands on sunday and monday, so it thought if there are people in the same situation, we could practise all togheter....

I'll have some practise sessions on April 25th and April 27th, will post here when my room is open 👍
If you guys want, take note of the settings in the main thread page and run some laps before the event :)

already broken the car in, it was the first time i was behind the weel of this car, and i must admit it is a decent car. It is very stable and consistant, i think this will be a enjoyable race....

ps ; Gippone, are you going to Monza next weekend for the first BEC race ?

Back