WSCC - Nürburgring 500km - Nissan SILVIA RM 02 - ***COMPLETED***

• Thread starter gippone
  • 158 comments
already broken the car in, it was the first time i was behind the weel of this car, and i must admit it is a decent car. It is very stable and consistant, i think this will be a enjoyable race....

That's why I chose this car for such a long race :)

Gippone, are you going to Monza next weekend for the first BEC race ?

I wish but I can't... hope to watch it in TV

I wish but I can't... hope to watch it in TV

My favorite race series at the moment, not atleast because one of their races of the championship is the '24hrs of Spa'👍
This sunday the first race in Monza with 57 cars at the startinggrid.
This is without a doubt the biggest GT3 battle ever seen. On top of that you will notice that a lot (and then i mean a lot !!) Belgian drivers are in this competition. Thank god it s almost Sunday :)

New driver entry, on his behalf:

PSN: Uwanq
Number: 44
Colour: TBD

Together we are the Grumpy British Racing Team (GBRT). My colours also have now changed to Pacific Metallic/Caterham Red (wheels).

New driver entry, on his behalf:

PSN: Uwanq
Number: 44
Colour: TBD

Together we are the Grumpy British Racing Team (GBRT). My colours also have now changed to Pacific Metallic/Caterham Red (wheels).

Signed him up :) welcome to the race

If you do Saturday, then I'm in 100%. Friday won't work for anyone with a normal work schedule on this side of the pond.

Edit: Scratch that. Race starts at the same time my FMSC race starts that day. Still out. :(

Yeah, long spec race on the N24.... I'd be in for it if I wasn't planning on being in the FMSC final. :(

Yeah, long spec race on the N24.... I'd be in for it if I wasn't planning on being in the FMSC final. :(

I'm planning some more long races on Nurb24h like this one in the future (one per month). Also with multiple road cars untuned (with similar PP). But I need to test them before 👍

I'M IN! Rockr_Elite hopeto be there

Welcome to the race! :)

I can also confirm Uwanq, my teammate, likewise, will be GBRC_Doris. Our car colours are blue and red. His colour scheme may be the reverse of mine, to differentiate.

Just speaking to him earlier, we're wondering if you'd like to hold a practice session soon. I assume you'll be hosting any and all events in your private lounge..?

I'd like to tentatively sign up for this event - I probably cannot give a definitive answer on availability until much nearer the time. Sorry!

GTP: Zorrin
PSN: DitQuois

Colours TBD maybe an obnoxious Chrome...

I can also confirm Uwanq, my teammate, likewise, will be GBRC_Doris. Our car colours are blue and red. His colour scheme may be the reverse of mine, to differentiate.

Just speaking to him earlier, we're wondering if you'd like to hold a practice session soon. I assume you'll be hosting any and all events in your private lounge..?

Thanks for the info :D you can have the same colour if you want, just with different numbers ;)

The event is in my private room, I'll send as soon as I can FR to everybody.

There will be practise sessions on april 25th and april 27th in the evening. If you want to practise before you can do it of course, just take note of all settings in the main page thread 👍

I'd like to tentatively sign up for this event - I probably cannot give a definitive answer on availability until much nearer the time. Sorry!

GTP: Zorrin
PSN: DitQuois

Colours TBD maybe an obnoxious Chrome...

Welcome to the race DitQuois, nice to see you here :)

I'd love to join in if anymore spots available.
Gtp - fakegangstadie
Pan - cam_from_nj
Color - some sort of blue probably
Number - 24

I'd love to join in if anymore spots available.
Gtp - fakegangstadie
Pan - cam_from_nj
Color - some sort of blue probably
Number - 24

Hi there, welcome to the race 👍 your PSN id is cam_from_nj or fakegangstadie?
n.24 is already in use, please choose another one :)

Just to let you know that I'm still about. Seems that GTP had a problem with my email account....all sorted now. Will have to get down to some serious practice soon : )

I'll be the child and take number 69! Someone has to, and that idiot will be me.

Colour will be GT-Poloarised (can't remember the number) shiny and obvious.

Ok I'll use number 4. Also I just want to make sure about the tuning regs, absolutely no other tuning parts besides what gt auto puts on the car rite? And sports soft only all race and quali correct?

The tuning prohibited means you do the RM conversion and that's it. You cannot adjust any settings other than Power Limiter (but why you'd want less power...) and Brake Balance.

I was also just wondering about the tyres. Are the Softs Mandatory or can we use the entire range of Sports Tyres?

Ok I'll use number 4. Also I just want to make sure about the tuning regs, absolutely no other tuning parts besides what gt auto puts on the car rite? And sports soft only all race and quali correct?

I was also just wondering about the tyres. Are the Softs Mandatory or can we use the entire range of Sports Tyres?

Yes, tuning prohibited means you cannot add anything to the car after the RM mod and you cannot tune any setup. You will only have to set the HP or BHP to match the 280hp/276bhp indicated in the main thread. Also, you are able to set the brake balance as you want.

That's a marvellous idea Zorrin about the tyres 👍. To spice things up everyone can now use the complete set of Sport Tyres as you see fit (Hard, Medium, Soft).

@Zorrin, I think it would be fine if you used Comfort Hards 👍 :)
Was practicing last night, the SS are quite slippery enough I think you'll find....only good for 3 laps though. You'll only have to have a couple of 'incidents' to lose any time gained by not stopping. It'll be a '6 stopper' for me I think.

Morphic, I am dying to utter the words Challenge Accepted. However, I fear that if I'm on CH chasing someone on SS I am going to brutally destroy the entire race by becoming a ramming n00b.

But thanks for the data on SS & 3 Laps. Bob is just breaking my car in around GVS and then I was going to have a little looksie myself.

The best way to check whether your car meets the regulations is to open up "My Lounge" and set the Tuning Prohibited option. If you can enter the track you're good to go.

Also worth noting, use Setting B or C (one that's never been changed). I had a problem in a VCRC race using the Alfa race car, I had made setup adjustments and then gone through and "reset to default" but for some reason it didn't. Took quite some time of trying to figure it out before I just switched to an untouched Setting C.

Edit: sorry for doubling posting....!

Last edited:
Morphic, I am dying to utter the words Challenge Accepted. However, I fear that if I'm on CH chasing someone on SS I am going to brutally destroy the entire race by becoming a ramming n00b.

Yes, just a little jovial banter Zorrin. CHs would be a big mistake (and disallowed now I realise). Will take a look at the SM and SH next time out, but whilst I'm not an incompetent driver, I think I'll need everything the softs can give just to stay on the black stuff.

Sorry if I've missed it somewhere Gippone, I know it's on time progression 8, but what is the 'in game' start time please?

Sorry if I've missed it somewhere Gippone, I know it's on time progression 8, but what is the 'in game' start time please?

You're perfectly right MorphicJim I missed the 'in game' start time in the main thread ;)

Taking in consideration 30 minutes for qualify (that in the game with time progression 8 will be 4 hours), the in game start time will be 12:00, so the race will start at 16:00

Back