WSCC - Nürburgring 500km - Nissan SILVIA RM 02 - ***COMPLETED***

• Thread starter gippone
  • 158 comments
Will have to pull out of this guys. The FMSC finale's been cancelled this week and rescheduled for next Saturday.

I'm in.

GTP-username: SAFFY
PSN-username:TRP_SAFFY
Car number: 07
Colour: Yellow (body) and Black (wheels)

Last edited:
Ok was just clarifying. What kind of lap times are ppl running? Just wanna see what the competition is like
I ran a 7:35:xxx on ss

FakeGangstaDIE
Ok was just clarifying. What kind of lap times are ppl running? Just wanna see what the competition is like
I ran a 7:35:xxx on ss

Sorry mate to pee on your parade, but this time is meaningless because you need to run the 24H layout. That will add anywhere between 2:10-2:30(?) and there's time to be gained and lost around that part too.

Ran sloppy times yesterday average around 9;40 on SS about 9:45 on M and at least 9:50 on hard. Mostly in the dark so not sure how much faster I'll be in daylight. I get lost too often in the dark!

Was practicing last night, the SS are quite slippery enough I think you'll find....only good for 3 laps though.

Sorry this was misleading, had my brake balance wrong and was drifting a lot. 5 laps is definitely possible on softs.

Managed a 9:37 in the full light of day, can't see myself going any quicker than that, and much slower on old tyres at night.

I'll bet good money that some people can get into the twenties.

Will have to pull out of this guys. The FMSC finale's been cancelled this week and rescheduled for next Saturday.

I'm sorry to hear that Joshua

I'm in.
GTP-username: SAFFY
PSN-username:TRP_SAFFY
Car number: 07
Colour: Yellow (body) and black (wheels)

Welcome to the race 👍

About lap times I remember myself at around 9:30 when I tested it, but my first real practise will be on April 25th :)

gippone, please can I sign up?

GTP Username - mintycymru
PSN ID - Minty_Cymru
Car Number - 58
Colour - Light Blue

...about the port forwarding - if we're in a DMZ it shouldn't really matter??

Yo, Minty, you could not resist!! Was going to be happy with 7th or above....make that 8th now :)

Gippone, I will vouch for Minty's sense of fair play and professionalism.

Last edited:
gippone, please can I sign up?

GTP Username - mintycymru
PSN ID - Minty_Cymru
Car Number - 58
Colour - Light Blue

...about the port forwarding - if we're in a DMZ it shouldn't really matter??

Welcome to the race mintycymru, about the DMZ it's right if you have your PS3 ip in the DMZ area it should be ok, but I don't trust this game so my advice is to also open the correct ports for the game like you see in the main page thread. Also a good thing is, before firing up the PS3, switch off and back on your modem/router. It helps :)

9:36.4XX .... that's it, can't go no quicker!
Not sure how some of you other guys do. I expect I'll do some 10 min laps too.
Not being lapped is my new objective, not being last would be a bonus.
Please let there be some other underachievers on the grid.
Mind you, 3hrs is a long time, there'll be some fried brains and ragged concentration by the end I suspect....anything can happen. Fingers crossed. : )

If that last spot is still open i'd like to take part in this race.

I am Vegard, PSN GTP_Vegard. (i took part in the 4 hour race a month or two ago).

I'll be running the number 79 car, have not picked a color yet.

If that last spot is still open i'd like to take part in this race.

I am Vegard, PSN GTP_Vegard. (i took part in the 4 hour race a month or two ago).

I'll be running the number 79 car, have not picked a color yet.

Welcome to the race Vegard, nice to see you 👍
:dopey: WOW now we have a full grid

Tomorrow evening I'm going to set up a room for training, everyone is invited :)

Just one small detail: I can not see any info about grip reduction in the OP. Will this be set to real?
In my experience this is the best option as it rewards clean driving and punish the grass cutters when the penalty system fails.
I'm not saying people will cut if it is set to low, just that mistakes should have real consequences and that overtaking should be done in a correct manner, on the tarmac.

Just one small detail: I can not see any info about grip reduction in the OP. Will this be set to real?
In my experience this is the best option as it rewards clean driving and punish the grass cutters when the penalty system fails.
I'm not saying people will cut if it is set to low, just that mistakes should have real consequences and that overtaking should be done in a correct manner, on the tarmac.

Of course is Real, thanks for asking this. I'm gonna update the OP right now.

Thanks 👍

I was wondering if you are going to have a practice lobby open the day before the race? And also if we can add weight to our cars?

I was wondering if you are going to have a practice lobby open the day before the race? And also if we can add weight to our cars?

Yes, as I told some posts up testing sessions on April 25th and April 27th
and no you cannot add weight to the car with tuning prohibited option

Back