FoRiZon

(Banned)
Singapore
Singapore
Its pretty simple:

1. Pick any of X1 fan cars.
2. Do the time trial.
3. Do not use SRF.

Let me know your time ;) Can you handle the jump?

The Leaderboard:

1. TeamCZRRacing..........4:32.685
2. ItGivesYouWings..........4:32.852
3. kukenjitsu............4.33.000
4. Ettick..................4.35.214
5. Theend35000vr...........4.38.262
6. NixxxoN...............4.53.271
7. SW__10..............4:58.916
8. jimipitbull...........5.09.005
9. MonGnoM..........5.15.000
10. Waynz...........5.21.022
11. MatskiMonk.......5.25.000

Last edited:
I'm gonna take the challenge
@FrzGT Could you make something like a Leaderboard for the different X cars?

For The X2014 Junior
The X2014 Standard and the X2014 Fan Car please.

4:38.262 in X2014 Fan Car with RH and TC1. Will try again later with RS and TC off. Pretty sure sub 4:30 is possible.

Troll car with driving aids are double negative. Time penalties have been unlocked.

15 second penalty for each driving aid, multiplied by the setting number

examples
ABS 1 = 15 second penalty
TCS 5 = 15 seconds X 5 = 75 second penalty
Active steering = 15 second penalty

Driving line exempt from penalties until PD releases a hotfix to replace Sebastien Vettel with Daniel Ricciardo.

Otherwise thread will need filters, multiple leaderboards, or perhaps just post pink text if you done the aids time.

Troll car with driving aids are double negative. Time penalties have been unlocked.

15 second penalty for each driving aid, multiplied by the setting number

examples
ABS 1 = 15 second penalty
TCS 5 = 15 seconds X 5 = 75 second penalty
Active steering = 15 second penalty

Driving line exempt from penalties until PD releases a hotfix to replace Sebastien Vettel with Daniel Ricciardo.

Otherwise thread will need filters, multiple leaderboards, or perhaps just post pink text if you done the aids time.

Im not sure. TCS and active steering is slowing you down. Not everyone can disuse ABS. Maybe i rather add no SRF rule.

Im not sure. TCS and active steering is slowing you down. Not everyone can disuse ABS. Maybe i rather add no SRF rule.

I don't really see any point in putting in restrictions, won't make any difference to who ends up on top, and it just complicates things.

TCS and active steering can help you go faster. Conversely, brakes and less throttle can slow you down too!

No, i'm using the X2014 Fan Car.

OK, I am too at the moment. Might switch to the 2010 car, as I don't own the 2011 yet.

The leaderboard should really also show what cars people are running... would be helpful in seeing if there is an advantage to a single car.

Active Steering makes it faster without a doubt (unless the driver is extremely talented), ditto SRF. I'd say that only SRF really needs restricting, though, because it allows anyone to improve their time regardless of skill.

OK, I am too at the moment. Might switch to the 2010 car, as I don't own the 2011 yet.

The leaderboard should really also show what cars people are running... would be helpful in seeing if there is an advantage to a single car.

There should be an advantage for the X2014 Fan Car, followed by the X2011 (although those two may be reversed, or just so close that they're even), with the X2010 in last. Also, there'll be bigger gaps through driver skill than cars, at least for now.

Hi, I used the X2011 Prototype with wheel & following driving options:

Manual transmission
Racing soft tyres
Driving line = off
Active steering = off
TCS = off
ASM = off
ABS = 1
SRF = off

Lap time 4:49.962
Final result with 1 penalty 5:04.962 .......still learning to go fast in the last section, I lost a heap of time there.

Last edited:
Back