Xenns Cheat Device Codes (Includes demo codes!)

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 991 comments
Nope, but I :lol: to the red light.

EDIT: You only see the trophy when you get EXTREMELY close to the car... or trophy... or thing :eek:

I noticed that too. Must be something that make it appear at a certain distance.

Can the code be changed to show anything else, like COURSE BG, or an Escudo instead of a Demio, or something like that?????

Can the code be changed to show anything else, like COURSE BG, or an Escudo instead of a Demio, or something like that?????

Indeed it can, here's a website containing a lot of the car codes.

http://www.lecoyote.net/gtweboldbc/gt2actio.htm

A thing to note out though, the values you see here, need to be reversed when you put them onto the code. For example:

Honda del Sol VGi '95: 1238F458

For the code, it needs to look like this:

801D5988 F458
801D598A 1238

A thing to note out though, the values you see here, need to be reversed when you put them onto the code.

Uuuggghhh. Just when I thought things couldn't get any better! :lol: Just Kidding :)

EDIT: Now only if I knew French, tsk tsk. :dunce: Meh. Ill get frenchier later, so, any other highly-toxical experimental code you have on your lab?

Uuuggghhh. Just when I thought things couldn't get any better! :lol: Just Kidding :)

EDIT: Now only if I knew French, tsk tsk. :dunce: Meh. Ill get frenchier later, so, any other highly-toxical experimental code you have on your lab?

As of right now, not really. The track editing one was probably my most experimental one (Crashing ahoy).

I kinda want to expand on that, as i've got this crazy theory track editing would be possible if I did continue on it.

...as i've got this crazy theory track editing would be possible if I did continue on it.

Track editing theory???? :drool::drool: COUNT ME IN!!! :drool:

EDIT: And a follow-up on the CATCH THAT TROPHY code, it seems it only changes the body, not the specs. I just raced in HSR and my 5th AI was modeled as a Skyline R-33, while its specs were that of a 240SX! Which is cool! I can trick my friends into thinking I can beat a suped-up car with my Demio :lol::lol::lol: !

Track editing theory???? :drool::drool: COUNT ME IN!!! :drool:

EDIT: And a follow-up on the CATCH THAT TROPHY code, it seems it only changes the body, not the specs. I just raced in HSR and my 5th AI was modeled as a Skyline R-33, while its specs were that of a 240SX! Which is cool! I can trick my friends into thinking I can beat a suped-up car with my Demio :lol::lol::lol: !

That's what I like about that code, you can place any car body on the AI car and make it look like it's slower than usual.

That's what I like about that code, you can place any car body on the AI car and make it look like it's slower than usual.

I've heard about this code that you can turn off the headlights when night-racing. It needs a Joker Command. Here:

Headlights On or Off (NTSC 1.2)

D00A9538 0040 L-3 Analog Stick (If you can fix it to L2 Button, much appreciated)
801D589C 8252
D00A9538 0040
801D589E 35B8..HSR joker set.

D00A9538 4000 R-3 (Here, try to fix it for the Select Button)
801D589C 5B55
D00A9538 4000
801D589E 33D9..CSR5 joker set.

Now I don't know how this code should work. Give it a try. I've heard that you need to do a pre-race test drive or something.

Here's the website that I found it:
http://kabmotorsports.50megs.com/custom.html Just scroll down to the bottom, and you'll find it!

I've heard about this code that you can turn off the headlights when night-racing. It needs a Joker Command. Here:

Headlights On or Off (NTSC 1.2)

D00A9538 0040 L-3 Analog Stick (If you can fix it to L2 Button, much appreciated)
801D589C 8252
D00A9538 0040
801D589E 35B8..HSR joker set.

D00A9538 4000 R-3 (Here, try to fix it for the Select Button)
801D589C 5B55
D00A9538 4000
801D589E 33D9..CSR5 joker set.

Now I don't know how this code should work. Give it a try. I've heard that you need to do a pre-race test drive or something.

Here's the website that I found it:
http://kabmotorsports.50megs.com/custom.html Just scroll down to the bottom, and you'll find it!

Try my activators. Replace the current D codes with this.

D01F0C9A XXXX

FFFF = Nothing
FFEF = Up
FFDF = Right
FF7F = Left
FFBF = Down
DFFF = Circle
EFFF = Triangle
7FFF = Square
BFFF = X
FFFE = Select
FFF7 = Start
F7FF = R1
FDFF = R2
FEFF = L2
FBFD = L1

Track editing? I'll help!

It's going to be quite a tough thing to accomplish, as a lot of research will be needed.

Unless you're willing to overcome that.

It's going to be quite a tough thing to accomplish, as a lot of research will be needed.

Unless you're willing to overcome that.

Don't worry. You and me started this with that road in the air. Let us finish it!

Try my activators. Replace the current D codes with this.

D01F0C9A XXXX

FFFF = Nothing
FFEF = Up
FFDF = Right
FF7F = Left
FFBF = Down
DFFF = Circle
EFFF = Triangle
7FFF = Square
BFFF = X
FFFE = Select
FFF7 = Start
F7FF = R1
FDFF = R2
FEFF = L2
FBFD = L1

YES!!!! All of the cars on the field (including mines and the AI) have the dark tone and the lights on! I used the CSR5 version. Now, going to CRS5 to use the HSR version! To make it work, go to the pre-race test menu and while test driving, press the designed button (In this case I used the up button). You won't see the results until after you left the test run and entered the race. If you're in daylight, use the CSR5 version, and if you're in nighttime, use the HSR version.

But now we have a problem: It worked once, but now it won't work!

EDIT: WHOOOOOOPPPPPPSSS!!!11!! It seemed that I was using "nothing" for xxxx. Problem solved! :dunce::)

Last edited by a moderator:
In regards to the track editing Xenn, we've got this far, we got to keep going :).

Yep! That's true. Unfortunately, I'm done for today. If you see me logged on, it's just that I left the remind me box checked. But Xenn, Vandenal, and I will be part of this historic movement (If only Kaz was here in this thread to see this). But I'll come back tomorrow. Good Luck Xenn, you'll need it! :sly:

EDIT: If you want, take the code I gave you and edit the D parts, and add the legend. Remember, Daytime=CSR5 code, Nighttime=HSR code. And lastly, NEVER USE "nothing" FOR XXXX value

Well, I'm back! Start Up Your Gamesharks! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Disable AI (NTSC 1.2)
D00AA97A 0000
800AA97A 0007
D00AB4BA 0000
800AB4BA 0007
D00ABFFA 0000
800ABFFA 0007
D00ACB3A 0000
800ACB3A 0007
D00AD67A 0000
800AD67A 0007

Similar to the code in GT4, except this is for GT2.

Disable AI (NTSC 1.2)
D00AA97A 0000
800AA97A 0007
D00AB4BA 0000
800AB4BA 0007
D00ABFFA 0000
800ABFFA 0007
D00ACB3A 0000
800ACB3A 0007
D00AD67A 0000
800AD67A 0007

Similar to the code in GT4, except this is for GT2.

Oh, goody! One Minute...

EDIT: Yep, just as I thought! Now they're Statues of Carberty! :sly: (Statue of Liberty reference)

Power Modifier At Any Time (NTSC 1.2)
801DEA68 XXXX

This lets you adjust your horsepower before a race, and even bypass the limit the game gives you.

The value works as a multiplier, for example in decimal:

1250 is 1.250 multiplier. You can use this website to convert your multiplier to hex:

http://www.statman.info/conversions/hexadecimal.html

Did just that, but still, no effect! :eek:

EDIT: BTW, what about the track editing?

That's odd, try this one:

801DEA68 4444

This will give your car insane amounts of horsepower, an effect should definitely be noticable.

Track editing is going a little slow due to researching the track parts and what it does.

That's odd, try this one:

801DEA68 4444

This will give your car insane amounts of horsepower, an effect should definitely be noticable.

Track editing is going a little slow due to researching the track parts and what it does.

Code: Now this one works. Looks like you got a code or two wrong :rolleyes:

Track editing: You do know that if you do manage to get the track editing working, and we could manage to get Plam (or Palm) Strip working too, we could be talking about something serious!

Code: Now this one works. Looks like you got a code or two wrong :rolleyes:

Track editing: You do know that if you do manage to get the track editing working, and we could manage to get Plam (or Palm) Strip working too, we could be talking about something serious!

You might have used a value that made a minimal effect, if you try FFFF, you may have an even more insane car on your hands.

Back