YEAAAAAAAA!Just picked up a 2J!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by anson7900, May 5, 2012.

1. nascar49

United States Phoenix AZ
    PSN:nascarfan49

I know this is a dumb question, but where do I grind for a 70 ticket, in Aspec?
  2. thelvynau

Premium
    Australia Brisbane
    PSN:thelvynau

Make a separate account with a birthday of 1970 recieve it and gift to your main account use the ticket if its not what you want quit quickly and retry.
  3. another_jakhole

Windiest City
    PSN:kudos00

Damn people are hypocrites. I know at least one person in this thread that sees it.
  4. thelvynau

Premium
    Australia Brisbane

Huh? What do you mean?
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
  5. trk29

NC/USA
    PSN:trk29

I already have one. Evidently you missed my point.

The used car lot cycle has no place in this game. One of the worst decisions of the game. We should be able to buy any car we want as long as we have the credits and the XP. People that don't have any car that they want this far from release says a lot about what is wrong.

A car shouldn't be put in the used car rotation just because it is a standard. There are plenty of other cars in the game that are older than new but they are not in the rotation because they are not standard.
  6. another_jakhole

Windiest City

This thread is COMPLETELY pointless and in the "Questions & Answers" section there have been too many times when people have been completely crappy to the OP even though they were new to GTP,... or not.

Not only that, but..
    THAT has been happening all along when questioning/complaining about Kaz's and GT5's "incompetence" and flaws. Over 18 months and people don't understand that it's not usual for a game developer to support any game this long. It's normal for a gamer to not "remember" a game after this long of a time, especially if you're a FPS/online gamer.
  7. thelvynau

Premium
    Australia Brisbane

Agreed your second point but im just wondering what is hypcritical?
  8. another_jakhole

Windiest City

Even though it's obvious that this thread shouldn't be open still, a few people cared to sort of attack KB18FAN for pointing it out. He didn't attack the OP, yet a few/couple people somehow saw it differently.

EDIT
    On/off-topic:

I haven't seen the R390 Road Car in over a year. :(

I won't need to make a thread about it when I get to buy it.
  9. thelvynau

Premium
    Australia Brisbane

Ah ok after reading back I see what you mean.
  10. andrewyhy

Hong Kong Hong Kong
    PSN:andrewyhy, GTP_andrewyhy for GT5P

Ditto, and there was a half price sale for cars in the OCD before some game updates kicks in. :dopey:

You may find this site useful. It's created by GTP members. :tup:
    All you need to do is to type the first 8 cars you saw in the UCD into it, and it'd display the car you desired. :)
    Link: GT5 Cars.net
  11. nitrorocks

United States Phoenix, AZ
    PSN:nitrorocks

I need both Chapparals.. :(
  12. XEPEGTP

Exactly, other than rarity and a standard cockpit, not too much to be proud of.
  13. PureHeavyMetal

United States Emerald City

Just got my 2J today :D :D :D
  14. MOTORTRENDmitch

Canada London, Ontario
    PSN:Starky513

15. NinjaMike808

United States DFW
    PSN:NinjaMike808

The 2j is awesome, I just wish it had a better tranny. Those 3 gears can be killer, I probably should've added a low or midranged turbo. It takes corners pretty well but sometimes I understeer, especially when I'm up against some really powerful race cars. I usually feel like the underdog in it, though, against cars way more powerful than me. Makes it fun, I guess. The 2d is pretty sick, too. I love how it looks, but on one track I remember, it just sounds like you're farting.
  16. HippieGiraffe

Premium
    Canada Ontario, Canada
    PSN:Hippie-Giraffe

Ditto, as with others I'm in the midst of that 2000 day cycle.
  17. Crisp

Premium
    United States Pittsburgh, PA
    PSN:CrispWheels

I thought he meant a 2JZ GTE engine to swap. Bummer.
  18. PureHeavyMetal

United States Emerald City

19. tpark103

United States Denver,Miami,Vegas
    PSN:terryparker15

Welcome to the club. Your n the big leagues now! :-) in all seriousness congrats and happy racing! Now you can go and burn some gas!
  20. Jaywalker

None Cape Town
    PSN:Rhinoafrica

MOTORTRENDmitch Automotive Enthusiast.
    "Congrats man!

Was there really a need for a thread?
    Yes."

Serious, I think. :) Congrats & enjoy...