You know you've been playing GT6 too much when...

• Thread starter GT5Power
  • 502 comments
When you walk behind someone to take advantage of their slipstream and pull out to overtake at the last second.

I'll be honest guys, I do this. When walking I genuinely monitor the racing line. I'm not even ashamed. Well, not anymore...
You're not the only one here :cheers:

I always refer those 180-degree staircases in my school as "hairpins", and i will always try to stick to the racing line under any circumstances (even when the stairs are full) :sly:

You're not the only one here :cheers:

I always refer those 180-degree staircases in my school as "hairpins", and i will always try to stick to the racing line under any circumstances (even when the stairs are full) :sly:

So me! I'm always looking at others and thinking, they're wasting so much time going round that way, I can pass them even half a dozen metres behind :)

So me! I'm always looking at others and thinking, they're wasting so much time going round that way, I can pass them even half a dozen metres behind :)
Oh and, fun fact, Racing Lines (try it 👍) and Slipstream can be useful even while running. (although you need extra stamina to keep up to the guy in front) :D

Anyways, back on topic:

...........when one of your friends wanted to buy his/her first car and you yell out:
"Why not buy a Honda FIT RS '10?" :lol:

Last edited:
When you're seriously thinking about buy a cheap car to take real racing and mostly to paint it Brilliant Yellow and have number stickers on it.
And won't consider a new exhaust for your car unless it's tinted titanium blue.

Oh and, fun fact, Racing Lines (try it 👍) and Slipstream can be useful even while running. (although you need extra stamina to keep up to the guy in front) :D

Anyways, back on topic:

...........when one of your friends wanted to buy his/her first car and you yell out:
"Why not buy a Honda FIT RS '10?" :lol:

Oh trust me, I do it :) not so much the slipstreaming though lol

The timeframe from one update to the next has been 2 - 6 weeks, not counting the bug fix versions. Wether or not the next update will be ready within the same timeframe depends entirely on the content. I don't think this bug fix should have a huge impact on these things.

..driving cycle goes same as update frequency

...when it's a beautiful autumn afternoon and the only thing you can think of is "Man, the lighting looks exactly like the GT6 version of Autumn Ring at 16:00!"

Totally did this today.

...when it's a beautiful autumn afternoon and the only thing you can think of is "Man, the lighting looks exactly like the GT6 version of Autumn Ring at 16:00!"

Totally did this today.

What's an Autumn Ring?

You know you play GT6 too much when you try to make your real life car look EXACTLY like the one you have on GT6

images (2).jpg
images (3).jpg

When new something come!

such as:- Level Up on online
- more stars on career mode
- strong Al
- waste money on other things not only cars
Just saying and wishing,,

Last edited:
Back