You know you've been playing GT6 too much when...

• Thread starter GT5Power
  • 502 comments
The music in the opening movie is by Rachmaninov.

Pavlov would ring a bell before feeding a dog. The dog would become conditioned to salivate on hearing a bell ringing.

So if you hear the music from the opening movie somewhere in a context other than loading the game up & have a conditioned response whereby you're expecting to race...

Then you've been playing GT6 too much.

The music in the opening movie is by Rachmaninov.

Pavlov would ring a bell before feeding a dog. The dog would become conditioned to salivate on hearing a bell ringing.

So if you hear the music from the opening movie somewhere in a context other than loading the game up & have a conditioned response whereby you're expecting to race...

Then you've been playing GT6 too much.
Right, I knew the song (Googled Rachmaninov GT6, heard the intro song far too many times, mainly because I sit through it to get to the song after it, like I do with every GT game)

When you for a brief moment forget that this is actually a real track and that the picture does not mean that the car is coming to GT6:

Peugeot-Onyx-690x389.jpg

When you reach to undo your seatbelt just to leave your race seat to get a drink. Then remember that you've not actually been driving.

True story,

When you see a flock of Canada geese fly over the car during your daily commute this morning and instantly think you're driving on the Autumn Ring...

You know you play GT6 too much when:
  • You have the engine noise of the Mazda Roadster TC in the first sector of Nordschleife stuck in your head.
  • When you sometimes pull out a GT5 case and wonder "GT5. Who cares?" as if its an arcade racing game.

Mom: Slow down, you're taking the corners too fast.
Me: *In my mind* (Does she not know I passed the Senna challenge in only 7 tries and aced the S-5 Challenge at Ascari by 3 Seconds without ABS with the HUD off in cockpit?)
Mom: I swear to God if you do that again I'ma slap the **** out of you.
Me: *Proceeds to apex the corners as if on a racetrack*
-Gets slapped
-Drives 10MPH under the speed limit the rest of the way home while people gives me the finger and shout obsceneties.

Latest Posts

Back