Your favorite car in GT6 (normal cars only)

• Thread starter VISIONPSA
  • 126 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
MSHCiceyhart5
By now,i have driven most of the new cars,so i'm getting bored.What is your favorite car(normal car-no race car.) I am curious for your favorites,let me know :)

Ferrari-458-Italia-Full-HD-Wallpaper-4.jpg

one of the few (normal) cars in this game that drives as good as it looks... and I'm trying hard to not be biased :)

Ferrari-458-Italia-Full-HD-Wallpaper-4.jpg

one of the few (normal) cars in this game that drives as good as it looks... and I'm trying hard to not be biased :)
Lets hope we get to drive the Laferrari one day.but back on topic,i didnt drive the 458 in gt6(because i prefer the ford GT,wich is unusual)but i did drive it a lot in GT5,and really enjoyed it.so im buying a 458 asap :)

I can't pick just one, There are so many that I like and so many I haven't tried yet.
A few of my favorites are
RUF 3400S
RUF RGT
Cougar XR7
Shelby Series One
Amuse S2000 R1
Ford GT

There are many others for sure and quite a few race cars also

Enzo Ferrari
Pagani Huayra
Aston Martin One-77
Renault Clio 200

I can't decide out of those which one I like driving the most but the most miles I've driven has been in the Clio.

From the new cars:

-Mazda RX500
-Ferrari 250 GTO
-Alfa TZ3 Stradale
-Corvette C7
-Ferrari FXX
-BMW Z8
-Pagani Huayra
-LCC Rocket
-Red Bull Junior

Lets hope we get to drive the Laferrari one day.but back on topic,i didnt drive the 458 in gt6(because i prefer the ford GT,wich is unusual)but i did drive it a lot in GT5,and really enjoyed it.so im buying a 458 asap :)

Bro I do too :(
lets not forget the Ferrari F12! and the 458 Speciale! but I want the LaFerrari the most haha. the Ford GT is a amazing car too, believe it or not it wasthe first car that I liked. back then I hated Ferrari because I thought they were over priced and slow and etc :P I was also like 14 years old back then when i first got into cars haha

I dont have a specific favorite vehicle, but here are my favorite cars to drive:

Nissan R390 GT1 Roadcar
Chevorlet Corvette Stingray C7
Pozzi 73(or is it 72?) Camaro
VW W12 Nardo
Salewn S7 Tommy Kaira ZZll
& pretty much any Ferrari or Muscle Car:D

I dont have a specific favorite vehicle, but here are my favorite cars to drive:

Nissan R390 GT1 Roadcar
Chevorlet Corvette Stingray C7
Pozzi 73(or is it 72?) Camaro
VW W12 Nardo
Salewn S7 Tommy Kaira ZZll
& pretty much any Ferrari or Muscle Car:D
W12 nardo is great! At least it was in GT5,still need to try it out in GT6 :)

Ferrari 288 GTO

Fell in love with it the first time I drove it. Such a joy to drive and just absolutely stunning as well.

I like the 240z followed closely by the Garaiya. If only you could turbo the Z that thing needs to be faster! 600-800HP.

1. RUF BTR '86 sans helpers, but equipped with fully customized suspension.
2. RUF YB
3. Ferrari F-40

Latest Posts

Back