Your favorite car in GT6 (normal cars only)

• Thread starter VISIONPSA
  • 126 comments
Here are mine

Mercedes Benz SLS
Mercedes Benz 300SL
Mercedes Benz CLK55 AMG
Mercedes Benz E55 AMG
Nissan GTR Black Mask'07
Nissan GTR'07
Nissan GTR spec-V'09
Nissan GTR Black Ed'12 (I have 2)
Nissan GTR Nismo'14 (I have 4)

I always loved the SLS because of that awesome sound and since it is very good in GT6 I always cared for the car but Since I learned how to drift with the G27 I even love it more.
But my favorite has to be the GT 40 race car, man that is something else, my favorite car since I started playing in GT3 I love it, THAT SOUND :crazy::drool:.

I like trying out a variety of cars in the game, but I usually end up having the most fun with my MX-5
prmu.jpg

hI don't think anyone has mentioned my favourite, the ZZII, loved since it first was put in the game, hated when they left it out. It's probably at it's best in GT6, most detailed, and built in downforce, so you don't need to put a park bench on it for handling. There are many others that are great cars, in the game. If you want a pocket rocket, try the.... I believe it's a Ford...., RS200, that thing reminds of what the areil atom would handle like, if it were in the game. The Camaro RS and Red Devil are amazing too, great additions to the game, thanks Kaz.

Jimini Cricket! The Alpine(pic below), SLS GT3 and C9. But man, I dusted off my Ruf 3400S and raced in the SS Route 5 online event today and it's amazing. I claim it as my favourite. I tuned one with lowered suspension and the other(pic below) to race in the Apricot Hill 20minute. What a joy even in cockpit view. it grips, sounds, puts the power down, brakes and point the nose and it goes there, right now! best time I've had in GT6 and its a Semi-Premium!

PKa5yLT.jpg

n1FVnmm.jpg

The One-77 is fun to drive .. its speed and long gears makes it different from other cars, especially on a track like Nordschleife.

Back