Your GT6 Goals

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 85 comments
Day 1: just experience the game, buy a cheap car, race on a few tracks, upgrade the car, maybe even win a race or two. And probably spend an hour ogling all the cars in the showroom.

Week 1: have at least one decent car; nothing mega-expensive, just an Audi R8 or Nissan GT-R. Post some stuff in the photo mode forum.

Month 1: Have unlocked a good portion of the career mode and be experiencing everything the game's got to offer.

Year 1: hopefully platinum it if there aren't any ridiculous trophies like that Vettel X2010 thing in GT5.

This :cheers:
gonna rape the R18 in this game :eek::lol::nervous::gtpflag:

That's unless they have some sorta lock on races not allowing it...

I pre-ordered from GS so I'll get the 15 R18... I don't care if people say I'm not doing they game the correct way... I've waited 4 years to drive this car, I'll do whatever the 🤬 I want..

My main goal =collect all cars and I don't care how long it takes me,my first goal is to get deep into gt mode.:)

Goal 1: buy many LCC rocket's
Goal 2: buy 2 VW Scirocco GT24's
Goal 3: compete in a GTP race series
Goal 4: Buy the Ferrari 330 P4 (missed out in GT5)

Day 1 goal: Get the B licence all gold
Week 1 goal: Get a GT86 Base model
Month 1 goal: Own all the astons
Year 1 goal: hmm, bit long to think of a goal.. 200 cars & A-Spec done all golds.

I don't really have any goals right now. First I will need to get attached to the new game.

I imagine that I will play online most of the time and collect premium cars as I acquire the credits to afford them. Career Mode has become a secondary thing for me these days but I will definitely play that too.

1st thing is get past tutorials and then peruse the auto shop oogling all the cars, then finally getting down to mopping the floor with the AI since I hate AI and prefer humans. After that I will begin my always online racing for cash, buy a car tune it test it, toss it in the garage and do more racing. Rinse and repeat. Anyone wonder if the garage limit is double the car count?

Goal 1: Stock up on FR cars
Goal 2: Buy CH tires
Goal 3: Throw them sideways
Goal 4: ????
Goal 5: PROFIT!

And maybe throw in some 400-550 pp races in between! :lol:

Edit: Especially looking forward to using the new Boss 302 Mustang!

Goal 1: buy many LCC rocket's
Goal 2: buy 2 VW Scirocco GT24's
Goal 3: compete in a GTP race series
Goal 4: Buy the Ferrari 330 P4 (missed out in GT5)

you didn't miss much with #4... I got mine three months ago and, well to be quite honest, it looks like a photo from paint slapped on for the dash..

It is fast though, boy..

Strange as it may seem - I wanna balance the time I spend playing the game with the needs of real life. While work and the needs of family and home take time away from the game, the time I spend obsessing about the game takes away from what I NEED to do everywhere else.

In the game:
I wanna take my 15th anniversary Shelby coupe and drive it's virtual wheels off!
Get used to the new physics engine, tire and suspension modelling.
Explore the new "wall of wheels".
Get the new Trans Am and see if when I paint it - the "Screaming Chicken" changes color - or goes away. And replace those Butt ugly Snowflake wheels to something far more attractive.
Get the new El Camino and make it handle well.
Get Mark Steilow's Red Devil Camaro and paint it white and change its name to Divinity.
Get Mary Pozzi's Autocross Camaro and drive the snot out of it.
Get stuff dirty and leave it that way!

1. Buying the Diablo GT2 and the Diablo GT.
2. Buying the FXX Evoluzione.
3. Winning races in online with my Diablo. :D
4. Trying the lunar rover mission and try jumping around the moon in LOW GRAVITY BABY! :sly:

My goal at 11:59 PM, 12/6/13- Fully tune the El Camino, Nova, GT500, and 2013 Viper, and win the first 2 license tests

1st month: Create a stop motion trailer using just in game photos
Do a video comparison of standard cars in GT5 vs standard cars in GT6
12 months: Own every single car in the game

1: Drive my premium supra RZ at night on silverstone.
2: Hotlap with the deltawing
3: Change the liveries on my racecars if i don't like them
4: Enjoy the V12 sound of a classic ferrari
5: Enjoy the new interiors of the standards, and check out their gauges.

Trolololol :D

To get a bunch of new cars and rivals cars and do shoot outs on various tracks. I hope we get that Test Track with the option of acceleration and top speed tests.

My ultimate goal is tuning. I kinda slacked off with tuning in GT5 as I didn't care too much about it - enough to figure out a base tune but not enough to fine tune. For GT6, I want to get into the "meat" of tuning, figuring out what everything does and apply them.

My only goal is to have fun playing it, particularly racing online. :D

Back