Your most hated car in GT6

• Thread starter GeoDarky
  • 260 comments
Honda Prelude, looks like a RWD, but it's a FWD...

Or the FTO Super Touring car, this car is ugly, don't know why PD didn't keep the LM Edition from GT3, it was so much better...

Red Bull X2014 Standard - simply because it's the fastest way of earning money. I hate the way the Red Bulls look, I hate the way they have uber-mental-crazy power weight and downforce, resulting in any unlimited lobby being filled with people who can't drive them. Why can't I earn that kind of money with a Suzuki Swift like I did on GT5?

But most of all, with the Standard, I HATE the literal scream the car makes at 14,000RPM.

Red Bull X2014 Standard - simply because it's the fastest way of earning money. I hate the way the Red Bulls look, I hate the way they have uber-mental-crazy power weight and downforce, resulting in any unlimited lobby being filled with people who can't drive them. Why can't I earn that kind of money with a Suzuki Swift like I did on GT5?

But most of all, with the Standard, I HATE the literal scream the car makes at 14,000RPM.
Well it's the closest we're probably ever going to get to a modern open wheeler, so I'm fine with it :sly:

I'm starting to think that the Diablo GT2 was made to resemble Devil Z from Wangan Midnight :sly:
It looks nice, but it keeps spinning out of control, as if it was rebelling its driver :nervous:

The cars that i hate because of the sounds are pretty much every car that sounds majestic IRL, but has their engines swapped with RB26s or 0.2 litre Dyson engines by PD :grumpy:

Take the Audi S1 Quattro for example. Go for a spin with it, and then compare the engine sound with the R32/R33/R34.

I'm starting to think that the Diablo GT2 was made to resemble Devil Z from Wangan Midnight :sly:
It looks nice, but it keeps spinning out of control, as if it was rebelling its driver :nervous:
I used to think the same thing about the Diablo GT2 and considering I am a HUGE Lamborghini fan, I found this very disheartening. However, if you apply a decent tune and maintain decent throttle control on the corners I think you'll find the Diablo GT2 a very fun car to drive.

Biggest money waster: Formula GT car I like it but it needs a series, upgraded to premium and better handling. Or the Gulf Racing GT40 20 million credits for a standard car!

Biggest money waster: Formula GT car I like it but it needs a series, upgraded to premium and better handling. Or the Gulf Racing GT40 20 million credits for a standard car!

You're better off buying the gt40 road car, painting it blue with orange wheels and putting the 40 racing number on it, don't ever waste your time buying a standard car over 10,000,000 mil.

..................I had the exact same problem then I stumbled onto this:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-tuning-guide-by-motor-city-hamilton.319562/

Basically tune your LSD settings around 10/10/10 then re-adjust from there. My Lambos don't spin out anymore and I'm getting a heck of lot of fun out of these cars. In fact, behavior of every car, be it road or race-biased, can be balanced out this way, including NSXs.

As for cars I hate most?? ...................I'd say any car driven by the crappy AI that just took me out by swiping me. Or ram me off the road. Or pit me off the track.

In Norway there's a chocolate bar called Stratos, but I never eat it because it always turns sideways in my mouth :)

Stratos_Storplate_Produkt_150g.png

Best thing I've ever read

All the gtrs in drag racing, everybody and their great grandmother uses it and I cant ever beat one :banghead:
Easily most overused drag car, one time I was in a 10 person lobby and the nine other people were all using gtrs and I was using a pagani, I tried to drag most of them but lost every time. Also they're so easy a baby could use it for drags and win

Veyron gets my vote. Hateful handling but fast in a straight line. Only good for dicking about on SSRX or Daytona. The RUF Yellow Turd is also a poor handling one, but at least you can tune the suspension to a degree so that it won't face round whilst parked in the pits.
Also the Aston One77, go into a corner get massive under steer, touch the throttle, massive oversteer without any provocation ??

I've changed me mind now, changing my most hated car from the veyron to that horribly handling chaparral thing. I love their ideas and advancment in tech. but yeah, it needs work. Plenty of it, in fact.

I've changed me mind now, changing my most hated car from the veyron to that horribly handling chaparral thing. I love their ideas and advancment in tech. but yeah, it needs work. Plenty of it, in fact.

Mine would be the Chaparral, but I love futuristic things, hence why I can't not like it. Even if it does drive like a tank covered in Vaseline.

It'll have to be the Veyron for now. Yeah, it's fast, but I've never truly liked the styling, and it handles like the Titanic after it hit the iceberg.

Then again, I think that every car in GT6 has it's purpose. The Veyron just happens to be a ridiculously fast car built for top speed runs.

Nismo GT3 cars. I cannot make them handle. Not the cars fault, my fault.

Sorry for off topic. The main thing that bugs me out is the way players tell other how they should be playing the GAME. If you want auto not manual, use auto, if you want to use 550pp cars to beat 450pp cars use 550. If want to use 450pp cars to beat 550pp cars, use 450pp cars. Everyone has favorites, you can be different without trolling.

Nismo GT3 cars. I cannot make them handle. Not the cars fault, my fault.

Sorry for off topic. The main thing that bugs me out is the way players tell other how they should be playing the GAME. If you want auto not manual, use auto, if you want to use 550pp cars to beat 450pp cars use 550. If want to use 450pp cars to beat 550pp cars, use 450pp cars. Everyone has favorites, you can be different without trolling.
I understand. When I last drove the thing before my PS3 died it would be understeer in, oversteer out no matter how I tuned it. I couldn't stand it.

Back