:sly:

d02.jpg

d01a.jpg

d05.jpg

d18.jpg

d12.jpg

D17.jpg

ZOM16.jpg

Sorry for the crapload of pics, but this is truly awesome.

I saw this thread and I instantly remembered this car. Didn't realize there was actually zombie pics with it!

^ Ah! The L300 Delica! Such a superb 4x4 mini Unimog! Such perfection, too bad its too awesome for the U.S. :indiff:

damnation-alley-crawler.jpg

Can't believe no one has chosen this as the Zombie apocalypse car!!!

And of course it's on page 3....DOH!!!

Last edited:
not a car but how about this

c239_ultimate-earth-mover.jpg

swallows large bulldozer for breakfast so a few zombies should be a problem :lol:

largest_earth_mover_in_the_world4.jpg

largest_earth_mover_in_the_world2.jpg

largest_earth_mover_in_the_world3.jpg

lancia-stratos-cars2.jpg

Why, well, simply. It's wedged shape can cut up a zombie, and it's really hard to get into, so the zombies couldn't catch me.

To all those of you posting boats, yachts, etc, I raise you:

USSVirginia.jpg

;)

Now, for a car, I'd have to say...

Unimog_RV.jpg

But if it has to have 4 wheels, this would do:

1985-toyota-hilux-yn65-110-1015_img.jpg

But it has to have the diesel. I mean, if Clarkson couldn't kill one, then those Toyota pickups must be fairly durable :lol: (except for corrosion, of course)

Besides, (some) diesels can run on vegetable oil, once the oil's been heated up.

Last edited:
For normal production cars in a zombie apocalypse, how about a Subaru Impreza WRX STI? Practical, quick, agile, reliable, frugal (I think) and can go on different terrain! :D They even made an ad for it, for the WRX, not the STI though.

"The Offical Escape Vehicle of The Zombie Apocalypse"

fiat-500-old-01-350.jpg

Oh yeah, baby!

But in all seriousness, this would be my choice,

WMAnimeDevilZ.jpg

:P

Open highways in the middle of the road? Check.
Urban jungle with mutants coming in from all corners? Maybe.
Winding canyon roads? Maybe.
Off-road? Houston, we have a problem.

Oh yes, I'm that killjoy Ryou, go ahead and flame me back :P Kidding, kidding.

For normal production cars in a zombie apocalypse, how about a Subaru Impreza WRX STI? Practical, quick, agile, reliable, frugal (I think) and can go on different terrain! :D They even made an ad for it, for the WRX, not the STI though.

"The Offical Escape Vehicle of The Zombie Apocalypse"

You sir, are awesome.

for picking the Impreza.

To all those of you posting boats, yachts, etc, I raise you:

USSVirginia.jpg

;)

Now, for a car, I'd have to say...

Unimog_RV.jpg

But if it has to have 4 wheels, this would do:

1985-toyota-hilux-yn65-110-1015_img.jpg

But it has to have the diesel. I mean, if Clarkson couldn't kill one, then those Toyota pickups must be fairly durable :lol: (except for corrosion, of course)

Besides, (some) diesels can run on vegetable oil, once the oil's been heated up.

love the submarine........but um don't you need like 100+ people to drive it lol

This
1995.nissan.pathfinder.8205-300x189.jpg

Because of this.

Oh hell yeah. This was my car a few years ago before I was left car-less.

That green SUV brings back memories. Oddly though, the Nissan Pathfinder is actually the Nissan Terrano here in the Philippines.

imgres

While the zombies laugh at my pitiful car, I can sneak away with my 15 HP engine and drive into a bush for camoflauge.

EDIT: for some reason the image won't show (maybe it's just me). Anyway, my car of choice was a 1968 Fiat 500. It's premium too!

Well, one of my friends said that if he was rich he'd have a flying bus in his garage in the event of a zombie apocalypse. I personally would be investing millions in a cure/vaccine, but each to their own... :lol:

The perfect car though:
shrub-rver_nasa_terrestrial-.jpg

It looks just like a hedge, but it's really a car.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back