Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,012 comments
stone.jpg

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.

Edit: I see "godless communists" and I think about how conservatives reacted to them by adding "god" somewhere it didn't exist previously, the Pledge of Allegiance.

Screenshot-20240609-092312-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Donald Trump.

I know your dementia has eaten your brain worse than Junior's, but your degenerate son Eric isn't Milania's son.

Etc.

I don't normally retweet right wingers but this one is so funny I couldn't resist.

How Nigel Farage and Reform changed my life
Jun 11, 2024

So we all know Reform the greatest party ever as of now we are on our way to storming into Parliament. Due to the fact that 52 percent of voters voted for Brexit and Labour under performs the first thing ill do is lay out scenarios for what I know Reform will win with chances below

0-5 Seats=0 percent chance

5-20 Seats 10percent chance

20-45 seats 20 percent chance

58-112 seats 50 percent chance

120+ Seats 20 percent chance

But this article is about the man who changed my life and how I’ve dealt with far-left figures such as Mr. Tibbles and James O’Brien. I was born on the Red Wall but lived in rural England most of my life with my friends. But as I grew up, I realized my great country was in a state of decline. There were people who in no way cared about Great Britain all over London. It seemed they were getting all the support while the actual Brits who had a right to live here were forgotten. And far too many hyper-emotional figures like Theresa May in government, while it was very clear she never asked her Brexiter husband for advice to lean her in the right direction. Additionally, the Telly was filled with tons of Harlots and tempting women, some British, who adopted the Belly dance and rap style. It felt like, as a young single man with British values, my country was dying. Tons of us young men felt like we were lost and confused, and then a true figure of leadership, populism, and maculsinity appeared: Nigel Farage. I will never forget the rise of Ukip in 2014. As a young man, it changed my life. Farage was made, and today it is still making young conservative men feel validated and heard. We finally knew what was wrong; our borders were ruined by the EU and global elites. We needed Brexit. A shiver went down my back when we left that evil organization. We were free thanks to Farage and Tice. I was so happy, and thanks to Farage, I knew people like me had a voice. And the problems posed by the so-called “migrants”

However we never got the proper Brexit it was ruined by the hyper emotional crybaby May. And then we were tied down to Europe through the ECHR Boris lied and betrayed us all. From there it was almost as if everything was the same before Brexit. And in my Red Wall area people were furious we still had trash that did not hold British values all over London. Trying to intimidate the people who had a rightful place to be there with their strange way of speech. The solution was simple we needed Farage to lead the charge

As I talked to many voters this cycle id like to tell you some situations that stand out

1 A casual meeting at the neighbourhood tavern was the spark that ignited everything. I came across a voter who was drowning their sorrows, and I made the decision to start a conversation with them. Immediately following the exchange of a pint and the presentation of a signed Nigel Farage shirt, their viewpoint underwent a complete transformation. The power of a nice conversation and a little bit of political memorabilia continues to be demonstrated by this.

2 confronting a group of terror supporting immigrants in order to safeguard two attractive blond girls. I resisted their frightening advances with nothing but my stubborn British spirit and a bag of chips. I was armed with nothing but my British spirit. Despite the fact that it was a confrontation of epic proportions, I emerged victorious, demonstrating once more that the British spirit is not easily intimidated.

3 During our time spent Morris dancing, I observed groups of young voters, some of whom appeared to have a very liberal outlook. When they saw us dancing, they were taken aback to learn that dancing played such a significant role in British culture. Having been misled to think belly dancing was British , they felt terrible, and as a result, they converted from the Green Party to the Reform Party in the United Kingdom. They said that their nasty teacher had only educated them about foreign culture.

4 After Farage was attacked I was out with Reform and explained this was the second attack on his life. She was a mother a British woman and lifelong Labour supporter but after that her jaw was dropping she is now a proud member of Reform.

Now, when it comes to haters, the worst one is James O’Brien, by far the most anti-Brexit person there is. He had an interview with Farage that was so intellectually dishonest that it keeps me awake sometimes to think about it. One of the Reform PPCs I spoke with even said, “He’s the bloody worst mate.” But who’s almost as bad as his sidekick, Mr. Tibbles, a far-left liberal who claims Brexit failed and the establishment works? Tell that to my best friend of 12 years who saw his father’s small business of ****ing 30 years have to close. Under a “conservative” government. Tell that to the female landlords who were not only screwed over by this last parliament but feel unsafe to even go to their London property. I don’t care what anyone says. BRITAN NEEEDS REFORM.

Young men are struggling out here to find traditional British women to date. They think their better than everyone else because of Love Island and Starmer. yet their grandfathers have tears in their eyes because that anti British disgrace Sunak was allowed to be the face of this county as he disrespected the memories of our fallen. OUR CULTURE NEEDS REFORM

How to deal with figures like this Mr Tibbles and O’Brein is to VOTE REFORM.

Last edited:
A brain? A heart? Or simply the fact that everyone isn't Christian?:

Screenshot_20240612-210736.png

Last edited:
Back