NASCAR

Chevy Corvette

Chevy Corvette

Chevy Impala

Chevy Impala

GTP_CargoRatt

CargoRatts Photoshop Album

Photoshop Photo Manipulation
@Dalone Not bad, and you? Kinda miss our racing rivalry we had to be honest. Haven't played in about 2 years now. Sold all my stuff and got back into graphic art as you can see. Selling my art on eBay. Link to my store is in my sig if you're interested. At any rate, no real plans on getting back into gaming at this time, but who knows what the future holds. Hope things are going good for you. Happy Holidays. Stay fast my friend.

Mitch

I am really happy to hear you are doing well mate. I was actually worried you might have carked it. True.

Don't know how you can just stop racing though, just like that. I go a week or so sometimes and then will play every day for another week or two.
Bought a wheel, G27, and didn't that make a difference. Often low 100's or even sub 100's now. My main competitor (friend ) now is Nowcontrol but I am usually on top of the leaderboard most of the time.
Be interesting to see what happens when the new game comes out, GT Sports (GT7) on PS4. My kids all have PS4's but mostly play GTA etc etc so I will be able to try it out before I buy another PS4 for myself.
The Seasonals are getting pretty crappy, all old races now, no new ones at all so I expect many will switch to a PS4 if the new game proves to be a winner.

OK Mitch, like I said, really happy to have caught up with you again. Take care my friend and I hope to see you 'saddled up' again one day, and in my rear view mirror, ha ha.

Merry Christmas mate to you and yours. Henry. (my real name)

Album information

Album owner
GTP_CargoRatt
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

GTP_CargoRatt

Can view media items