Automation - Unreal Engine 4 Beta V5 - The Totally-Not-Honda-NSX - #1
rallymorten

Automation - Unreal Engine 4 Beta V5 - The Totally-Not-Honda-NSX - #1

New for the UE4 beta: a totally-not-Honda-NSX, featuring a ~330 hp, 3.0 liter midship mounted V6 powering the rear wheels. Built to be entertaining first, and cheap last.
The giant Watanabes are an interesting choice of rims for that body style, but I like. It's pretty much the perfect recreation, but why not supercharger?

Someone else has actually gone and made a complete replica of the NSX. This is just my creative interpretation with one of the (very) few sets of rims (out of about a handful or two in total) I could argue was rather good.

I like to think of this as the result of crossbreeding GTA San Andreas' Infernus with GTA IV's Coquette.

Ah yes, I forgot this new UE4 build is still trying to fetch most of what the previous non-UE4 build had... Considering you have a whopping two choices of rims, I would say the one you picked was the right one, yes.

And a GTA V NSX for a concept? Wonder why Rockstar hasn't gone for one themselves...

Problem is, with the Jester nametag now associated to a not-new NSX, a Classic version would be... well, the old NSX. At least that's how I think R* car developing works, right?

Media information

Album
Gallery That's Actually Related To Games With Vehicles In Them
Added by
rallymorten
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back