JockeP22

TOCA 2 intro (PS1)

I played this PS1 classic a lot back in the day.
joedakiss
Wow this brings back some memories!
It was such a challenging game. I remember playing on medium difficulty most of the time because the harder setting was a bit too much for me. The AI became extremely aggressive and punted you off the black stuff every single race, well almost anyway. :)

I do recall that all the tracks weren't available in the medium difficulty setting unfortunately. And that was a shame. I even remember that the game kicked you out of the championship if you didn't score enough points each race meeting, and that became hard as hell to live up to.

I mostly drove as Rickard Rydell or Will Hoy.

@joedakiss Cheers for the race tonight. Shame about that spin so close to the finish, it was immensely exciting to try and chase you down. I'm not sure I would have succeeded without that spin. I'm usually a nervous wreck when I'm being hounded by a car close behind like that. : )

It took a couple weeks until I found my feet in the Wednesday championship. Tonight was fun.

@JockeP22 It was great fun. I took some damage after two wall hits (man Longbeach is brutal!) so I knew you were gaining on me. I was having to overdrive the car during our battle so I knew it would probably end that way! Great clean battle though - good to have you in the Wednesday series because I think it won’t be our last! ;)

Media information

Album
Memorable Intros
Added by
JockeP22
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back