JockeP22

Kazunori Yamauchi vs. Ian Bell @ Madison Square Garden (2017)

GT Sport is very close to release day and the two CEO's duke it out here to show the racing fans that their respective games is the best one on the market. Kazunori "Magic Man" Yamauchi (CEO of Polyphony Digital), versus Ian "Bam Bam" Bell (CEO of Slightly Mad Studios).

This was the one and only attempt at this fight with both fighters having equal opportunity to win, I did not set out to have one take the win over the other. I wanted fate to decide the outcome. Both are being controlled by the AI and the two fighters' skill stats were maxed out across the board with an overall status of 100 each, and the pair of them also had the exact same perks levels.

Yamauchi was assigned an orthodox karate fighting style while Bell was assigned a southpaw boxers style. It was not possible to set their respective ages, the game has an age limit of 45 years (but I don't even know Bell's age anyway).

No offence is meant to either party, this is for entertainment and fantasy simulation purposes. I have many Gran Turismo titles and have purchased the deluxe edition of GT Sport, I also have both Project CARS 1 & 2 deluxe editions with all of the DLC. In other words I am a fan of both Kaz and Ian. This is just made for fun. Those final thirty seconds though are pretty emotional, but I guess that's because I engrossed myself in this fight a bit too much maybe. Peace. :)

Media information

Album
Music, Motorsport, Video Games, Comedy, Art, Sports & Misc
Added by
JockeP22
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back