When it's 2am, you can't sleep and you're thinking of GTA while listening to Gran Turismo dealership music
rallymorten

When it's 2am, you can't sleep and you're thinking of GTA while listening to Gran Turismo dealership music

^ see media title for explanation. Literally made because reasons.
The brand description is more GTA than GT, but this is nicely done either way. Could have some used models and whatnot, plus performance figures... A gangbanger needs to know them stats to outrun the po-po!

@Niku Driver HC You see, that's kind of on purpose. Took some (hopefully obvious) inspiration for the overall layout from GT2, adapted it into a format more similar to the current websites and slapped some GTA-inspired brand text on it. Performance figures, as is the case in both games, would be on each cars individual page.

I'm also not quite sure how used models would work. Sure, I could put the Banshee 900R in a Specials section, but I'd be inclined to put used/beater cars in a separate dealership, as.. most would have maybe one or two different beaters. Not really a big number.

I did start work on a GT2-inspired main menu, using symbols from GTA and a Google Maps recreation of LS, but I'm not sure I can be bothered with finishing that.

@rallymorten Ah, I see, fair enough. Guess the main focus was GTA's language and not GT's.

As for used models, I suspect that would take quite a lot of work, but you could always get some cars in single-player mode, crash and/or tune them as you see fit and sell them as used models, keeping the unique and occasional online version on a Special section (like the 900R, as you mentioned).

That plan sounds rather cool, to be honest. If using the entire map is too much of an issue, you could always limit yourself to three or four districts of the city, with about 2 to 3 brands for each one. Brands with different generations of cars could have better variety of cars (like the brand that makes the Oracle, can't remember the name right now), so I'd prioritize those over other brands...

Media information

Album
The Place For Random Stuff ft. Memes And Other Things Nobody Cares About
Added by
rallymorten
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename