1960s Spa Francorchamps

1960s Spa Francorchamps 1.0

Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
mi
A circuit inspired by the 1960s version of Spa Francorchamps complete with Eau Rouge and the Masta kink. It is obviously shorter than the original due to the 10km length restriction of the TPE (Original is 15km)

spa.png

Author
daan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 9 ratings

More resources from daan

Latest reviews

Great fun in a road car with Comfort Soft tyres, fast and scary in parts too. Much better than the current version of the circuit.
Great Track
Love it. I gave you 4 stars, just because you need people to race with you to get 5 stars fun. Hi power street car is idea to race on this track. Great work.
Love this! Love the fact that it's on Eifel, not Eifel Flat!
Great job!
Brilliant, so enjoyable in a fast GT car. The spirit of the original Spa is here!
Dat MASTA KINK !!!
Loaded it up with the 97T and wow, it was great fun. Good work done here by Daan to capture the elevation of Eau Rouge somewhat, and bonus points for making it on the stock Eifel circuit, not the flat layout. Also, Masta Kink is so much fun!
I can't comment on the overall realism of the full circuit, but Daan has done a good job of capturing the essence of the 'known' parts of Spa (La Source, Eau Rouge). As for the rest of the circuit? Big hills, fast sweepers, and of course the infamous Masta kink. This sort of circuit appeals to me.
Back