-Changed Brake Balance of all packages to 5
-Added a new fictional ZR1 package that features suspension and LSD setups from the 2009 Chevy Corvette ZR1 with minimum weight reduction.
- Real gear ratios are revealed and updated! http://media.chevrolet.com/media/us/en/chevrolet/vehicles/corvette-z06/2015.tab1.html
- Added an option for the Z07 Package with improved handling
- Changed the Custom Rear Wng setting
The power can be limited for saving up fuel, and for a more cruising experience in GT6!
- As for the 5 good ratings, I would like to introduce you to the Eco Mode. Eco Mode is featured in the Driver Mode Selection in all Corvette C7s including in the upcoming C7 Z06!
More info about how to apply the Eco Mode is in under Custom Parts (other).
- Increased the brake balance to 3 on both wheels
- You can now chose 3 colors of the calipers, Silver, Red, or Yellow.
- Now, you can chose any color from the dealership.
- The rims and the brake caliper paint are all the same for each paint chips. Brake caliper paint is red and the rims are black (silver optional).
- Power parts are tuned, so the torque is closer to its real life specs (650 ft-lb).
The Z06 can be colored in blue and silver (dealership colors), and the brake calipers and rims vary on which color you use.
The brake calipers for the yellow paint has been changed to silver or grey.