-Changed Brake Balance of all packages to 5
-Added a new fictional ZR1 package that features suspension and LSD setups from the 2009 Chevy Corvette ZR1 with minimum weight reduction.
2015 Chevy Corvette Z06 (C7)
A 650hp beast in GT6!
The fictional package will feature some specs from the 2009 Chevy Corvette ZR1.
- Fixed the final gear ratio, reset to default if you still have the older gear ratios
- Real gear ratios are revealed and updated! http://media.chevrolet.com/media/us/en/chevrolet/vehicles/corvette-z06/2015.tab1.html
- Added an option for the Z07 Package with improved handling
- Changed the Custom Rear Wng setting
- As for the 5 good ratings, I would like to introduce you to the Eco Mode. Eco Mode is featured in the Driver Mode Selection in all Corvette C7s including in the upcoming C7 Z06!
More info about how to apply the Eco Mode is in under Custom Parts (other).
- Increased the brake balance to 3 on both wheels
- You can now chose 3 colors of the calipers, Silver, Red, or Yellow.
- Now, you can chose any color from the dealership.
- The rims and the brake caliper paint are all the same for each paint chips. Brake caliper paint is red and the rims are black (silver optional).
- Power parts are tuned, so the torque is closer to its real life specs (650 ft-lb).
This will help improve car stability in the 4th gears. You need to install a Full Customizable Mechanical LSD (7,250cr) and the weight ballast position is slightly more to the rear.
The Z06 can be colored in blue and silver (dealership colors), and the brake calipers and rims vary on which color you use.
The brake calipers for the yellow paint has been changed to silver or grey.
There's some information that the Z06 will have a gained weight of 1,598kg, so I updated the weight.
Make sure you color them Velocity Yellow Tintcoat.
Page 1 of 2