550pp Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07

550pp Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07

Fun and fast, thanks!
I like it! It still feels like an Audi R8, sensitive steering, good turn-in, a bit loose rear end and very much fun to drive. Your setup keeps the spirit of the car and makes it easier to drive without disturbing the weight balance. The front dips under hard breaking, so it is easy to put it into a slide breaking and turning in. Good when you can set up a sliding turn in, bad if you end up in a sand trap;-)
The gear box is a bit short, so I stretched the final a hundred or so. Very good tune, thanks a lot!
A really decent tune but not quite a 5*. I found that when exiting the corner, as soon as you hit the accelerator the rear drops & the front end very slightly rises. This was causing the car to push the tiniest bit wide. To avoid this i wasn't able to get the power on as early as i would like so therefore can only give this a 4*.
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Fair enough man, thanks for the review. I'll drive it tonight and go over the spring rates
Great tune my friend, tried it from 550pp right up to 683pp with everything fitted, It certainly worked its best between 550 & 600. Very predictable through the turns & under hard braking. Nice one
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Glad you liked it. Nice to know that it will handle a lot more power too. Thanks for the review.
Great tune again.
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Thanks man. Glad you liked it
Really liked this setup. I made a couple tweaks and was able to get a couple ticks off my best times. Do you have the 430 tune posted? Cheers!
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Thanks for the review, glad you like it. Yest the 430 is up but I'm on my phone and can't link to it. Just click my name and you can get to a list of my tunes
I can only say-Exellent.You´ve done a perfect job in my opinion.I have tryed it on Tokyo,with power set to 100%,and in my secnd try,I was only 3.5 secoond from 1.st place.I like how the car "eat" every corner,and I like how forgiven it is,if you slide a little.It feels like rally sometimes.I use G25 wheel,with only 1ABS.
Peerfect car/build.Thanks.
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the feedback. I don't build max power tunes but it's good to know that the setup can still handle all that power lol.
it feels really good! good job!
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Glad it helped. Can I ask, is there a reason it didn't get that last star ? Appreciate the review !
Back