550pp Ford GT40 MK1 '66

550pp Ford GT40 MK1 '66

Great tune that helped me win the seasonal on trial mountain easily
Really, really good tune! A++
I've tried quite a few GT40 MK1 tunes and this is the first one that I could classify better than just "good", for me. Acceleration and grip is fantastic. The rear-end does what you tell it to do with the throttle and the car really does move. I took it around Nuburgring GP/D and set the 2nd fastest lap, for me, on that track only doing two laps in this thing. I can't wait to see how she performs once I really get to know her inside and out. A really easy car to drive too. Would recommend to beginners and experts alike.
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
glad you liked it, i haven't driven it since the 1.09 update so i will have to jump back in and update it. thanks for the review
This is absolutely fantastic. My question is this, which street or track does it work best on? I tried on ROUTEX only my poor racing skills stopped me from winning(I never said I was a good racer, average at best, but with cars tuned like this, I hold my own). Excellent work my friebd.
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Thanks man glad you liked it. I typically tune mostly on nurburgring gp/f
thx for the nice tune.
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
glad you like it, although it hasn't been updated for the new physics. i'll get around to it eventually lol.
Great grip , speed and acceleration ... but a little understeer in corners
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
thanks for the review, GiovyLM keep raising the acceleration setting on the LSD until you are happy with the cornering. Just beware that it will make the corner exiting and high speed cornering more loose.
Good grip and very strong acceleration!
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Thanks for the feedback im glad you like it. If you are looking for the fastest 550pp car I have though it is my Audi R8.
Back