600pp Lamborghini Murcielago SV '09

600pp Lamborghini Murcielago SV '09

Very stable to drive for a Lamborghini.I'm using it at 550pp.The only change I made was to anti-roll bars.I went to 7/7.Nice tune dude!!!
Really nice tune. The power lays down nicely. A tad understeery, but it's a Lamborghini so that's not a surprise. The important thing is, it holds the line when you need it...when you're foot is to the floor and you're going around a sweeper and your tires are screaming - this tune keeps the car together. I highly recommend this tune!
It could be me but its still a bull, cant fully tame it :D but great tune!! thanks
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Thanks for the feedback and no its not you lol. It's a beast and you gotta let it kinda settle into the turn before using the throttle again. I'll have some updates for it soon.
i must say... I m a true fan of PRAIANO tunnes, but this tunne is rigth on spot!!! TKN For this one , keep ON, show me more....
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Thanks for the review. I'm glad you like it. I too am a fan of praino's tunes. In fact it is because of his cars in gt5 that I started tuning my own cars in the first place. :)
Back