Resource icon

70 Chaparral 2J

the car handles great I used it on expert race at nurburgring and I one by over 2 seconds I had tried multiple cars with no luck and no closer than 2nd and about 10 seconds behind. Thanks for the tune!
Dom Sireci
Dom Sireci
Thank you! Glad I could help!
Set up with this tune and took gold 1st time. IM tyres all the way with 1 change going into lap 7.
Dom Sireci
Dom Sireci
That's how I usually run this race as well...
Great tune, particularly with racing intermediate tyres on. With racing softs the car tended to oversteer a lot though, might work better with RM or RH tyres upfront. Other than that, it runs beautifully! Thumbs up!
Dom Sireci
Dom Sireci
Yeah definitely runs better on RI!
used your nurburgring 2J at suzuka, very good, can't wait to try this one, i just pitted and the 2nd lap to change from racing soft to intermidiate and finished without anymore pit stops, grips very well. just need to be carefull where the back wheels go, very controlable, just be careful with the throttle and the chicane,

Works very well to without skid recovery force and traction control off and abs 1, just need a little bit more throttle control

Very good tune, might try it on online races when the servers are back on
Dom Sireci
Dom Sireci
Thank you very much! You must be a better driver than I! Sounds like you did better than I did. Good for you!
Back