Max. Speed Unit
mph
Transmission (1st Gear)
Transmission (2nd Gear)
Transmission (3rd Gear)
Transmission (4th Gear)
Transmission (5th Gear)
Transmission (Final Gear)
Transmission (Additional Comments & Instructions)
Reset = Final gear at 5000 = Max speed at 112mph = Ratios = Final gear at 2.740 ( If you want change the speed, use the final gear more or less ) = Done !!
Initial Torque (Rear)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Rear)
Braking Sensitivity (Rear)
Power Limiter
77.9%
Ballast Weight
135 kg
Ballast Position
-50%
ABS Level
Traction Control
Author
GhostRider65
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from GhostRider65

Latest reviews

Very nice. You've tamed this wild beast. If anything both it and the Shelby are bordering on too stable now, even without TC. It's so strange (and nice) to drive this car with no fear.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot jack burtone for your comment and your satisfaction is greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
I read, these great comments and therefore bought me the car! This car is really fun, thanks to your fantastic setup, I've tried the car in London, Spa and Bathurst. Fun Fun Fun
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot ragewi and sorry for the delay, I thank you for your comment and your pleasure for the car is a good satisfaction for me, Thanks again mate.
Good tune = good fun. Handles well. doesn't slide too much, no traction control needed, and quick for 500PP. Try it at 550PP and it goes to the next level.

Great tune GR65 as always
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot v8s R Us !! Coming from you and as always, your satisfaction and comment are greatly appreciated and i thank you !! I'll try the car at 550pp !! Thanks again my friend !!
Was struggling with this car but your tune has sorted it out. Using a lower spring rate on SH tyres and its still a handful but nowhere near as difficult as before!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot MidnightRun85 for your satisfaction !! If you are satisfied with the car with your changes, i'm even more happy for you !! Good job and i thank you !! Thanks again !!
great tune fantastic job
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot SheldonC !! I appreciate your satisfaction for the car !! Thanks again friend !!
This was oce a car I hate to rive, it was so unstable, but NOW it´s a beauty, hadles very well. hit the throttle half way the turns and it acclerate out i the line you wat it to no slideing was so ever .. GREAT JOB
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Glad you have enjoyed and appreciated this car !! Thanks again Soren !!
As with the Shelby, this surprises alot of fellow racers. Well done.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you Graham, i'm glad that you like it !!
A horrible car to tune in GT5 so i didn't bother with it in GT6. Decided to give this tune a try & wOw!! it's excellent. I can't believe how nice this car is to drive now. It's powerful, has plenty of grip & is very stable. Be careful not to hit the power too early in the corners as it does start to spin a little (not enough to cause any oversteer) but this tune pretty much sorts this out. Thank you for sharing :)
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you very much !! If you learn to know and analyse the car it is a dream to drive, a real pleasure !! Thanks again pilot !!! ;)
Back