Length
Theme
Eifel Flat
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
Welcome to my replica version of "Autodrome de Linas-Montlhéry"

Replica description:

• Using the old original layout, without the chicanes!, (felt it was better, giving my TPE APK version)
  • Used the best image reference I could fine, Google Earth map
  • Tried to stay as close I could to place scenery, where possible, trees are placed in right places, there where some places where I couldn't, but it is close to the real one.
  • No elevation changes in this version, maybe there will be in a later update?!
  • Placed curbs in hairpin corners + some to make it more useful to racing
Real track description, courtesy from Wikipedia article!.

Autodrome de Linas-Montlhéry (established 4 October 1924) is a motor racing circuit, officially called L'autodrome de Linas-Montlhéry, located South-west of the small town of Montlhéry about thirty kilometres south of Paris. The first race there, the 1925 French Grand Prix, was held on July 26 1925 and organised by The Automobile Club de France Grand Prix.
The race was won by 'Robert Benoist' in a Delage; 'Antonio Ascari' died in an Alfa Romeo P2. Two years later they held the Grand Prix again, and each year between 1931-1937.
In 1939 the track was sold to the Government, deprived of maintenance, and again sold to 'Union technique de l'automobile et du cycle (UTAC) in December 1946.
The "Coupe du Salon", Grand Prix de l'Age d'Or" and the "1000 km" were arranged irregularly since then, as the track has had several high-speed problems. Fatal accidents at "Autodrome de Linas-Montlhéry" include 'Benoit Nicolas Musy' (1956), and the one in which 'Peter Lindner', 'Franco Patria' and three flag marshalls died in 1964. The last 'Certification' for racing was gained in 2001.
In July 1926 'Violette Cordery' lead a team that averaged 70.7 mph for 5000 miles driving an Invicta, and became the first woman to be awarded the Dewar Throphy by the "Royal Automobile Club.
In 1929, 'Hellé Nice' drove an Omega-Six to victory in the all-female Grand Prix of the third Journée Feminine at the Autodrome de Linas-Montlhéry and set a new world land speed record for women.

08_Silberpfeil_Galerie_02_1180x710-1180x710.jpg

92584_A2.jpg

IMG_3979.jpg

If some of you are interested, there are an event held later this year! Shown below:tup:

FESTIVAL-LOTUS_3521643870211879966.jpg

I hope this track will be enjoyed as much as I like it, enjoy:tup:, shown below the original layout map:

Circuit-linas-montlhery-01.png

And the final result map:

DHfe4r1xOUF4EGUhCm_0.png
:gtpflag:
Author
GT6champNK_69
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings